chapter 30

i was half asleep proofreading last night and i forgot to an add important part, so u gotta reread loves😭🥰 (this chapter not too long anyways)

saturday
blair's pov:
"blairrr pick up your damnn phone" i hear dakota groan, turning the other way.
ever since my parents talked to me about not racing anymore, i haven't really been talking to them. don't get me wrong i love them and understand where they're coming from, but it's hard for me to give up something that's been involved in my life for a minute. so i decided to crash at dakota's for the weekend.
i open one eye, reaching for my phone on the night stand realizing billie is calling me.
"do i need to even ask who it is?" dakota asks.
"hey babyy" my voice croaks, earning a small chuckle from dakota.
"did i wake you?" i hear billie's voice soften.
"nahh, i was already up" i yawn.
"mmhm sure" she chuckles.
"well i'm glad you called, its already 1 anyway. what you up to?" i ask as dakota makes her way out the room.
"just got on the tour bus heading to new york, im going to be on jimmy fallon tonight" billie smiles.
"damn, wish i was there for you" i pout.
"we'll be in new york for 2 days before we're off to new jersey" she smiles.
"i'll keep that in mind. no promises bu-" i'm interrupted when dakota walks back in the room.
"blair, ty just called asking if we can get snacks for the party" dakota mentions.
"i'm down. bil call me when you get to new york" i smile.
"okayy, i'm going to take a nap. bye baby!" billie yawns, laying in her bunk.
"bye mamas, muah" i kiss before hanging up. "ima get ready" i smile, finally getting off the bed.
time skip
"okayy so we needd chips, soda, anything else?" dakota lists off, grabbing a shopping cart.
"who got the l?" i ask.
"tyler got that" dakota chuckles. "so when do you plan on seeing billie?"
"i'm hoping there's flights after the party, she's heading to new york right now and i would love to surprise her there" i explain, tossing 2 packs of solo cups in the cart.
"she'll love that, imagine her reaction if she spots you in the crowd" dakota suggests.
"that's a great idea, i might actually do that. you know when my parents told me i couldn't race, billie called back and i almost told her i love her" i admit.
"whatt! why didn't you tell me this earlier?" dakota tugs on my arm.
"i guess i'm still tryna figure this all out..." i shrug.
"figure what out? there's nothing to figure out if it almost slipped out your mouth. you love her and that's a fact!" dakota chuckles.
"i guess i'm just scared" i admit.
"i know you are, but don't project your past on to her" dakota squeezes my hand.
time skip
"oh shit, why are we the last ones kota?" i chuckle, realizing the gang including dallas' crew is here before the party even starts.
"this is the pre game!" dallas laughs, giving me a hug.
"acee, since you wanna party today, you better be ready to get fucked up" i cheer, dapping him up.
"trust me, i still got my good hand so i can still kick your ass at beer pong" ace chuckles.
"you wish" i lightly laugh.
"yo did you forget the snacks?" he ask.
"left it in the car, i'll go get it" dakota mentions, when i feel my phone vibrating. i pull it out my pocket, realizing billie is facetiming me. i quickly pick up, slipping my airpods on, taking a seat on the couch.
"heyy babe, damn i miss your fine ass! did you make it?" i ask.
"i miss youu and i'm actually backstage on jimmy fallon, it doesn't start for another hour though" billie pouts. "what are you up to?"
"im at tyler's crib for the party he's throwing for ace" i flip the camera to show everyone in the kitchen talking.
"hey blair, come on? we're taking a group shot!" ace shouts.
"your friends await" she chuckles. "have fun, but don't party too hard. i wanna call you tonight" she pouts.
"i'm looking forward to it, bye beautiful" i smile.
"byeee muah" she kisses, before hanging up.
"blair hurry up!" tyler shouts.
"hold on, texting someone" i respond, deciding to text finneas my plan.
me: hey finny boyy
me: don't tell bil
me: but i'm wanna surprise her at the ny show
finny👨🏻‍🦰: thank youu all billie do is talk about how she misses u 😭
me: stop playin ik u miss me too funny boy
me: finny*🤣
finny👨🏻‍🦰: no, and that's why🤦‍♂️
finny👨🏻‍🦰: i'll send you the hotel and venue address
me: bet, thanks finny
finny👨🏻‍🦰: np, oh and here's a ticket to get in
me: ur the bestt
i smile before joining everyone in the kitchen for shots, my stomach doing flips from what finneas said about billie.
30 min later
"didn't take long for your house to be full of people" i shout over the music. "lets go play beer pong!"i suggest, downing my cup.
"hold on, ima give ace a shoutout" tyler smirks, hopping on the kitchen island, lowering the music from his phone, earning some complains.
"everyone shut up! aye, i just wanna give a big shoutout to ace my mann! my brother was near deathh but he came out on top!" tyler yells. "this one's for you ace" he adds, before shotgunning a beer can. he throws the beer can out into the crowd before taking a shot of tequila. "woooo" he yells, tossing his hands in the air. he hops off the island, stumbling into bella, before turning the music back on.
"jeez, are you okay?" bella chuckles.
"now we can play beer pong" he smirks, heading towards his backyard where the table is set.
"yoo we got next" ace tells noah, who's already in a match.
"go ahead, juan can't handle it anymore" noah chuckles, his opponent throwing up in the corner.
"ohh not my mom's flowers dude" tyler complains, throwing his hands up.
"alright bet, dallas wanna be my teammate?" i offer.
"for sure, ace your gonna kiss some donkey ass" dallas smirks.
"yeah ight. i'm the champ-"
"aye stop talking shit and go first" i cut him off.