chapter 23

blair's pov:
i slowly open my eyes, my alarm waking me up, a small smile growing on my face when i see a sleeping billie through my phone with her lips slightly parted. billie had called me the minute she left my place last night and we talked for hours before we ended up falling asleep. i take a screenshot, before hanging up and getting ready for school. i toss on a bummy outfit since it was raining, taking a decent picture, deciding to post it on instagram.

liked by kotakayy, billieeilish and 9,307 othersblairsinclair: she say she like my style, say she like my smile view all 950 commentstatumwallace: i'm busy rocking crowds and really high on loud ace: @tatumwallace i lost some of my homies and that...

blairsinclair: she say she like my style, say she like my smile
view all 950 comments
tatumwallace: i'm busy rocking crowds and really high on loud
ace: @tatumwallace i lost some of my homies and that make me frown 😔
tatumwallace: @ace y'all know this song??? im really happy i met y'all wtf 😭
sitonmyfacebil: she's kinda hot 😳
billieslips: i ship bilair 🥺

i shake my head at the comments under my new post, making my to the kitchen. like i expected, i started to get attention from some of billie's followers since i made my page public. i make myself a bowl of cereal, when i get a text from billie. i let bell outside, before i make myself comfortable on the couch with my cereal.
bil🥺💓: so it's like that
me: goodmorning to u too 😂
bil🥺💓: u hanged up on me 😪
me: clingy... i like that
me: but you looked so peaceful so i didn't want to wake u

 i like thatme: but you looked so peaceful so i didn't want to wake u

bil🥺💓: i'm not clingy...
bil🥺💓: and do not show anyone that i look terrible
me: ssshh you look mad cute
bil🥺💓: shouldn't u be going to school
me: eating rn but why are youu even up this early
bil🥺💓: my meeting is at 10
me: i gotta go but good luck at ur meeting mama, see you tonight?
bil🥺💓: ofc have a good day at school

i smile at our interaction, placing my bowl in the sink. i let bell inside, before grabbing my bag and heading out the door.
*time skip*
"blair we got the okay to go to the library again, what was you even doing?" tatum asks.
"just smoked a blunt" i chuckle, following her to the library. "what else do we need to do, i swear i finished my part" i sigh, walking inside.
"we're just waiting on riley to be honest" tatum shrugs, sitting down in the corner where riley is already sitting.
"yo, how close are you to finishing?" i ask, sitting opposite of her, tatum to my right.
"should be finished by tonight" she gives me a small smile.
"look what zion sent me, he looks so fucking good" tatum nudges my arm, showing me a picture of him biting his lip.
"you really had to show me that?" i fake gag.
"you're annoying" she chuckles.
"so how do you know billie eilish? was she the one you brought to the party?" riley interrupts.
"what are you talking about?" i sigh, my index finger rapidly tapping my thigh.
"oh come on don't act dumb, you've been spotted with her multiple times especially on her lives and i know you don't just open doors for anyone" she smirks, showing me her phone with a picture from last night of me opening the door for billie, before we had left to the race.
so it was the paparazzi that i noticed last night. there's no denying that it's not me because you can clearly see my face and my car.
"that's none of your concern" i roll my eyes.
"all i'm saying is the whole school is talking about you, i won't be the only one to bring it up" she shrugs.
"whatever just do me a favor and keep my name out yo mouth" i grumble.
to be honest i don't really care who talks, i just don't know how billie feels about everyone knowing about us.
billie's pov:
"you ready?" finneas asks, standing by my door.
"yup, let's just hope this turns out good" i cross my fingers, getting up and following him to his car.
"you nervous?" he asks, midway through the drive.
"a little... i just don't know how i'll be able to survive tour without blair if they say no" i admit.
maybe blair was right about me being clingy...
"don't worry about it, everything will be fine bil, not to mention we have breaks in between" finneas explains, giving me a sincere smile. "anyway, let's go" he smiles, parking the car.
"it's good to see you guys" danny greets, as soon as we walk into the room, some people from the label already sitting.
"hey" i smile, sitting down next to finneas.
"before we talk about music, we just wanna know who this girl is that you've been spotted with. we just want to be on the same page" danny chuckles, showing us a couple of photos taken from paparazzi.
"well that's blair, a really... close friend and i actually wanted to talk about her... joining us on tour" i manage to say, nervously playing with the ring on my finger.
"yeah we have no problem with that" danny agrees.
"wait, really?" i ask, looking over at finneas, giving me an "i told you so" look.
"yeah apart from your family, you're aloud to have a plus one. it's no big deal, now let's talk about this single" danny smiles, changing the subject, washing away all of my nerves.
wow that was way easier than expected. i don't know why i was so nervous...
blair's pov:
"yoo i'm in the mood for shakes, let's go to blair's vegan shit, not gonna lie them shits schmack" ace chuckles, as we walk over to our cars.
"fuck yeah, last one there has to pay for everything" i smirk, hopping in my car.
"shit, my car is on the other side of the lot!" dakota yells, running in the opposite direction.
"sucks to be you" tyler chuckles. i turn my car on, my music instantly playing. i revv the engine, earning some stares before quickly driving off. i look to my right as i approach a red light, noticing ace and skylar singing a song. i laugh at their cute interaction, speeding off as the light turned green. eventually im the first one to pull up to the shop, tyler trailing behind me.
"i'm surprised i'm not last, where's ace and sky?" dakota smiles, all of us now standing in the parking lot.
"they was right next to me singing their hearts out just a minute ago" i chuckle, shaking my head.
"oh look, he's hanging out of the fucking window!" tyler laughs.
"yooo, we almost ran over this turtle!" ace yells, holding a turtle in his hands, skylar now driving his car.
"correction, ace almost ran over the turtle" skylar shakes her head, after parking the car.
"im gonna name him pablo" he smiles, softly petting the turtle.
"first you almost run over a turtle, now you're assuming it's gender, nice" i joke. "anyway, hope your wallet is ready" i chuckle, all of us walking inside.
"wait, that's not fairrr, i stopped for a good cause" he pouts.
"life's not fair, buddy" tyler pats his back. we all order our shakes, ace obviously paying for it, before sitting down in a booth.
"i'm bouta go to the store right after to get this little guy a home" ace smiles.
"anyway, tell me why riley was pressin me about billie, talking about how the whole school already knows" i change the subject, taking a sip of my shake.
"for real dude and when you went to the bathroom, she asked me if y'all were dating" tatum rolls her eyes.
"well that's wreck" ace chuckles, earning a glare from me.
"are you dead ass? she needs to be put in her place" dakota shakes her head.
"you gonna do it?" i smirk, not earning a response from dakota. "i'm bouta bounce before the rain gets worse" i mention, noticing it's drizzling again.
"you just wanna see billie" tyler smirks.
"yes i do and what about it? don't act like you don't wanna see bellaa" i tease, receiving a text from billie.
"anyway, i'll see yall goofballs tomorrow" i nod, dapping the boys up and giving the girls a hug. before i could leave, i decide to order a chocolate milkshake for billie.
"awww look at you buying something for your girl" ace smirks, recording me as i'm paying.
"fuck off" i chuckle, flicking him off. "thanks" i smile, as the lady hands me the milkshake, heading towards my car, looking at her text.
bil🥺💓: i have some good news
me: omw girl
i pull up to billie's house, billie smiling at her phone on the swing.
"what got you smiling like that?" i smirk, getting out of my car.
"the comments under your post" she chuckles, getting up.
"i ship bilair" i tease, giving her a small hug.
"shut up" she light punches my stomach.
"oww, i bring you a milkshake and that's what i get" i joke, handing her the drink.
"i sowy" she gives me an adorable smile, sipping on the milkshake. "mmhm, thank you this is so good, come on let's go inside" she smiles, pulling me inside.
"so what's the good news?" i ask, laying against her headboard on her bed, pulling her on my lap.
"sooo the label agreed to you coming on tour with us, well actually they don't care at all" billie admits, trying to hide her smile.
"holy shit, can't believe i'm actually bouta go on tour with you, that shits crazy" i smile.
"i know we was expecting to leave by the end of december, but they're pushing it to november. hope that doesn't fuck everything up" she  frowns.
"it doesn't fuck anything up" i chuckle. "i'm just glad i'll be spending time with you... and i don't mind missing school" i joke, making her playfully roll her eyes.
"i'm glad you're coming" she smiles, her cheeks turning a slight shade of pink.
"you know everyone is talking about us at school, riley even showed me a picture the paps took of us from yesterday" i decide to bring up.
"i could care less who talks" she shrugs her shoulders.
"i like that energy" i smirk, pulling her face in and connecting our lips. billie smiles into the kiss, giving my tongue full access to her mouth, her hands on my shoulders. i place one hand on her waist, deepening the kiss as we fight for dominance.
"you're never gonna win" i whisper into her ear, sending shivers down her back. "i could definitely get used to this" i smirk, loving the effect i have on her.
***
broo billie and finneas killed the las vegas and firefly performance, all i gotta say is crowd control, she had everyone jumping! i was fucking screaming in my room at 4 in the morning 💀
and when finneas went on the walkway with his fucking guitar, like yes finneas show them what's up 👏🏻
but i just wanna say thank youu for 8k reads❤️, like what the fuck and i know i'm inconsistent with uploading i'm just slow at everything i do. literally like this chapter has lowkey been done for like 2 days but i prolonged proofreading n shit... anyway i'm out
-bri 🐢