chapter 34

blair's pov:
2 weeks deep in tour
"go ahead" i whisper to finneas to start recording. i look down at a sleeping billie to see her nose slightly twitch.
"i'm so sorry baby" i smirk, spraying some whipped cream on her hand, setting her up for the oldest trick in the book. obviously not having a feather, i use a cotton ball instead softly rubbing it against her cheek. she doesn't feel it so i do it few more times, causing her to move her head. i tap her nose, when she finally reacts, slapping her face with the whipped cream.
"what the fuck!" she yells, immediately sitting up. finneas and i can't help but start dying of laughter. she rubs some cream from her eyes before opening them to see us. "so you're the culprit?" she stares, as i drop the cotton ball from my hand.
"whaa, noo" i hide my hands when she stands up coming closer to me. i slowly back up before sprinting to the front of the bus, billie chasing after me.
"what is going on?" maggie asks.
"oh billie, you have something right here" patrick motions to billie's face.
"thanks dad" billie fakes a smile, glaring at me.
"come here, i just want a kiss" she pouts, making grabby hands at me. not being able to resist her, i open my arms letting her walk into my arms. she steps on her tippy toes, placing a quick peck on my lips, spreading some whipped cream on to my face.
i attempt to lick whatever is around my lips, "this is actually not that bad" i chuckle. "come on, i'll help you clean that off" i grab her hand, guiding her to the tight bathroom. i put some warm water on a small hand towel, gently rubbing billie's face.
"better?" i ask, staring into her blue eyes. she gives me a small nod, her eyes flickering between my eyes and lips. i pull her face in, my lips perfectly blending with her soft, plump lips like a perfect puzzle piece. i pull away, not wanting to be in the bathroom for too long.
"i missed a spot" i smile.
"lets go" she tries to hide her flushed face, exiting the bathroom.
"we made it to the hotel girls" maggie informs, as the bus comes to a stop. "we can get a few hours of sleep before we take off to la."
"can't wait to be home for them 2 days" billie smiles, grabbing her bag. we enter the hotel, all piling into the elevator, riding up in silence. i look down at billie in front of me, a smirk placed on my face as i bend my knee to hit the back of her knee.
"you really are playing with me tonight, huh?" billie playfully slaps my shoulder.
"i couldn't help it" i chuckle, the elevator finally opening as we reach our floor.
"we'll see y'all in the morning, goodnight! oh finneas, can you send me that video" i chuckle, wanting to show billie.
"i will, goodnight!" finneas replies.
"ima get both of y'all back" billie glares at the both of us, before tapping her key card for the door to unlock.
"i'll be waiting babe" a small chuckle escapes my lips. i kick my shoes off before laying down on the bed. "cmere" i mumble. she kicks off her shoes, laying next to me with her head on my chest.
"i was thinkingg, if you're not tired we should go on a mini adventure" i suggest, running my hands through her hair.
"i'm up for it" she yawns.
"you sure? it's okay if you're tired and want to call it a night baby."
"yeah, come on what was you thinking?" she smiles, tilting her head to make eye contact with me.
"you'll just have to find out" i wink. she inches her face towards mine, puckering her lips. i place a long, sweet kiss before she pulls away, getting up. she offers me her hand which i gladly take, pulling me up. we both slide our shoes on, grabbing a bag i had packed earlier before leaving our hotel room.
"what are we going to do at 12am?" billie asks, our hands clasping as we walk down the hallway of the hotel.
"let me just show you" i smile, pressing the button for the elevator. we wait a few seconds before it opens with a ding.
"after you" i smile, letting her go in first. i follow, pressing the button to the highest floor. billie looks at me confused, probably expecting me to click the lobby button. i give her a wink as we ride in silence, the elevator making a ding when we arrive at the top floor. the door slowly opens, revealing a small hallway with spiral stairs.
"where in the world are you taking me? if you're tryna kill me, let me know now" she chuckles.
"asking all these question, asking all these questions. why you asking all these questions? making statements, assuming?" i joke doing the goofy face with it, making her burst into a fit of laughter.
"oh my gawddd, you just unlocked a core memory from my childhood" she laughs, grabbing onto my arm for support as her face turns red.
"i'm actually glad you know where i got that from. shit was funny as fuck when that came out" i laugh, guiding her up the small spiral stairs that leads to a door. i open it, revealing the dark lit sky being able to see a few stars from where i'm standing.
"are we actually on the fucking roof... how did you even make it up here without getting caught? and where was i? we've only been here for 2 says" billie asks, walking towards the edge, looking over the wall and down at the streets. i wrap my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder, looking at the small view we have. 
"well, security pretty much sucks here, insomnia fucking sucks and you can say you're a heavy sleeper. i couldn't sleep last night and so i went for a little stroll. i was curious to see the top floor then this is what i discovered" i explain.
"i guess you have a thing for hidden restricted spots" billie chuckles, turning around in my grasp.
"doing things i shouldn't excites me" i shrug my shoulders, my hand sliding down to her butt.
she chuckles, cupping both of my cheeks, closing the little space we have left, our lips moving in sync. i then pull away when i'm out of breath, not wanting to go too far especially not knowing if there are cameras on the roof.
i let go of her waist, opening my bag and pulling out a blanket.
"oh i see, so you came prepared" billie smiles.
"what can i say you know how i do" i joke, spreading it out on the floor.
"come on, let's get comfy" i sit down first, billie sitting right next to me. i then grab the last thing in my bag, a small container of strawberries covered chocolate, offering billie one.
a huge smile grows on her face as she takes a bite, looking deep into my eyes the whole time.
"mmmhmm, that tastes so good baby" she licks her lips. she steadies my hand before going for another bite, moaning into it.
"this a dangerous game you playing" i whisper, earning a smirk.
"am i gonna get into trouble?" she seductively replies, her hand squeezing my thigh.
"damn it's true what they say, strawberries covered chocolate turns anyone on...if you keep this up, ima have to take you back to the room" i breathe out, tucking some hair behind her ear, earning a smirk from her.
she reaches for a strawberry, brining it up to my mouth, "open" she demands. i open my mouth, taking a big bite, while keeping the strong eye contact going.
"you're not wrong, shits bussin" i smile. "cmere" i open my legs, motioning for her to lay between them. she crawls between my legs, laying her back against my chest, as i wrap my arms around her, taking in her sweet vanilla scent.
"when we go back home, can we visit our special spot?" billie asks, rubbing my hand that i have over her shoulder.
"whatever you want to do, we'll do it" i answer, slightly rocking us back and forth.
"are you going to catch up with your friends?"
"i don't even think they know we'll be in la tomorrow" i answer.
"you should send a text with tickets and tell them to get there early so they can chill in the green room" billie suggests.
"deadass?" i ask.
"why wouldn't i be? i thought i told you this plus, i love your friends. i know dakota is going to be so stoked" billie turns around giving me a cute ass smile. she slides over me, sitting to my right placing her hand on my thigh.
"she is, isn't she. nah but thank you seriously" i respond. "hey guess what?" i smirk.
"what's up baby?" she smiles.
"i love youuu" i gush, making billie burst into laughter.
"you're so fucking cute, i love it!" she yells. "i love youuuu more baby" she smiles, cupping my cheeks before pulling me into a long, sweet kiss, our lips meshing perfectly together. i place my hand on her waist to steady myself, enjoying the moment with just the two of us. she pulls away, placing her head on my shoulder while her hand plays with the hairs on the nape of my neck. i look up at the sky noticing quite a few stars, loving the feeling of billie's soothing fingers.
"lets lay back and look up" i suggest. she lifts her head from my shoulders, looking up at the sky, her eyes darting at each star. i lay back spreading my arm out so billie can use it as a pillow. she smiles, accepting my invitation to cuddle on the floor, her head nestled into my chest.
"you know to see a star more clearly, you have to look off to the side of it rather than directly looking at it" i randomly state.
"oh shit, it actually works! how come?" billie questions, her hand moving in a circular mention on my stomach.
"it has something to do with our eyeballs and the retina and i guess science" i chuckle.
"i love an educated women" billie looks up at me.
"do you now?" i smirk.
"mmhmm, it's sexy when you teach me things i don't know" she licks her plump lips.
"don't do that baby, you know that drives me crazyy" i smile.
"oh, trust me, i know" she smirks, playing with the bands of my pants.
"you're whylinn" i laugh.
there's not much conversation needed, as being with one another and the sound of the night animals filling in the silence is enough to satisfy me.
"lets go cuddle in the room" billie suggests, breaking the silence.
"come on then girl, don't gotta tell me twice" i chuckle.
"my feet are killing me" she pouts.
"i'll carry you, boom! problem solved" i smirk. billie sits up, allowing me to get up and squat in front of her. "hop on and ride me girl" i joke.
"i hate you" she laughs, climbing on my back.
"oh sure you do" i mock.
"wait, there's more strawberries" billie mentions, hopping off to retrieve them.
"oh yeah, can't forget those! ima seduce you with them" i smirk, her cheeks turning pink. "you're so cute" i chuckle, kissing her cheek and taking the container of strawberries and placing it in the bag. billie folds the blanket, helping me stuff it in the bag, zipping it up.
i squat down, as she swings the bag over her shoulder before climbing onto my back. i hold both of her thighs, her arms wrapping around my neck. i walk up to the door, billie reaching for it, swinging it open. i make it down the spiral stairs, walking down the short hallway towards the elevator. billie presses the button for me and surprisingly it opens immediately.
when the elevator starts to go down, a smirk crawls on my lips as i jump up, feeling billie's grip tightening around me.
"blairrr" she whines. "don't do that, you scared me."
"my badd, i couldn't help it baby" i chuckle, the elevator coming to a stop. when the door opens, i do my best to run with billie on my back to our room, cute laughter escaping from billie.
"you're waddling at this point" she chuckles, tapping the keycard when i stop in front of the door.
"it got the job done tho mamas" i breathe out. the door unlocks and i run inside towards the bed, turning around so that my leg touches the bed frame, letting go of billies' leg as she lets go of her grip, falling back on the bed.
"whew, that was fun" billie sighs, as i go to close the door. i walk back towards billie, who is laying out like a starfish, her eyes becoming small. i reach for her feet, slowly taking her shoes off, her eyes fully opening.
"let me get you ready for bed, mama" i whisper, knowing she must be exhausted.
"gawd, you're so fucking amazing" she smiles, rubbing her leg against me as i take the other shoe off. i go to her suitcase to find some clothes to sleep in, pulling out a shirt and shorts. i return to billie to find that she is only in her undergarments, curled up into a ball facing the other way.
"i guess that'll work" i smile, pulling the blanket over her beautiful body, her nose slightly twitching as her breaths evens out.
billie's pov:
i turn around in bed, tapping right next to me, realizing blair is gone. i open my eyes guessing she can't sleep again, to find the bathroom light on through the crack of the door. the door swings open, so i quickly shut my eyes trying to play it off as if i'm still asleep. i hear her footsteps coming closer, before she rustles with something. i flip around so that my back is toward the door, opening one eye to see what i guess is an iphone flashlight moving around the room, followed by some of her shadows.
i feel her presence behind me, before feeling the bed shift a bit. she immediately spoons me, wrapping her arm around my waist.
"i love you so much, ima make you my wife one day. then maybe one day if you'll like, we'll have some beautiful ass kids" blair whisper, kissing my cheek. "goodnight baby."
i feel like my heart just stopped then started when she said that.
how did i get so lucky? blair is everything i needed and everything i ever wanted in a person.
i flip over again, digging my head into her chest grabbing onto her waist, tangling my legs with hers. i don't say anything, hoping she thinks im still asleep, feeling her arm wrap around my shoulder.
***
what's up y'all, how y'all been? i miss y'all fr fr.
so what's kinda crazy is that i started this in 2020! everything is soo backed up, billie ain't even turn 18 in the story yet🤦🏻‍♀️ ima make that happen and eventually ima do some time jumps buttt well save that for when it actually comes to it.
i got some things planned for this plot, so thanks for staying with me🥹🫶🏼
-bri🐢