chapter 13

small authors note: i love seeing y'all add this book to ur library
i be seeing cute and funny ass titles
billie's pov
blair winks at me then i turn around and walk home, tyler driving off. i wish i could've gone to the party with blair. i always seem to have a good time around her. but i know i won't be able to go to a party with them again, i got lucky last time.
as i'm walking up my driveway, brandon exits his car with a smile.
"brandon you can't just show up" i start, rubbing my palm against my ripped pants.
"what? you not happy to see me?" he fake pouts, his arm stretched out, inviting me in for a hug. i sigh, walking into his embrace.
"so... can we talk?" he ask, gesturing towards the door. i take my keys out, walking to the door and unlocking it.
"anyone home?" i scream, no answer. brandon closes the door and i walk towards my room, him following.
i sit on my chair, swiveling back and forth as he sat at the corner of my bed.
"i like the room" he says, his eyes exploring the led lights illuminating green. "so who are those people you been hanging around with?" he ask, leaning on his hand for support.
i raise my eyebrow at his question, "their my friends" i respond.
"well i feel like their taking time away from us... especially that girl who interrupted us the other day" he smirks.
i roll my eyes, bouncing my leg up and down. "why are you bringing them up? you said you came to talk..." i sigh, avoiding his eyes. my mind scatters, thinking of ways i can tell him that i'm done, but nothing comes to mind.
"so you can't even look at me?" he asks. i don't look up yet, afraid i will give in too soon. i hear him stand up, his feet coming into my view of the floor. his pants jiggles when he bends down, one hand on my knee, the other lifting my face. he gives me a small smile, rubbing small circles on my knee.
"i just wanna apologize to you and the way i treated you" he begins, looking into my eyes. "i know there is no excuse for what i did, but all this is new for me. i'm not good at relationships, but i want this one to work" he finishes.
he softly connects our hands, standing up and slowly pulling me towards my bed. we both sit down, our hands still connected.
"please billie, say something" he adds. so many thoughts run through my head as i decipher brandon's apology.
"you're good for me billie" he whispers, a small smile crawling on my face.
"it feels like i'm running in circles" i say honestly.
"and it's the last lap" he chuckles at his joke. "you doing anything tomorrow?" he ask, letting go of our hands and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
i shake my head no, "let me take you out" he smiles, his brown orbs shining.
fuck.
i nod my head, my face becoming warm.
"yess, i'll pick you up at 6" he says before tackling me with a hug, i chuckle, wrapping my hand around his neck.
i hope i'm making the right decision. i really don't wanna look stupid.
"i miss this... i miss you billie" he whispers in my ear.
"i do too, but brandon... promise me this" i start, pulling my head back so we're face to face.
"anything" he says, licking his lips.
"promise me that you'll actually try to make this work" i finish.
"i most definitely will" he whispers, pulling me into a soft quick kiss.
something feels different.
he gets off of me and stands up. "well i better get going before your family gets here" he explains. i check the time and it's 10:50.
i grab onto his hand, "stay...until i fall asleep, i'm sure my parents won't mind" i offer. he smiles, sitting back down and kicking his shoes off.
i turn the lights to red as i turn on the office. we both lay down, my head on his chest. his arm wraps around me, drawing small circles on my arm.
i close my eyes, hoping brandon means it this time. i let out a soft breath, falling asleep.

blair's pov
"sshh before they wake up" i hear someone shushing another. i slightly open one eye witnessing tyler and ace holding a bucket of water.
"oh shoot she's awake, noww!" tyler exclaims. i quickly jump out of bed trying to duck as much as i can, majority of the water splashes on dakota and tatum, while some got on my back and pants.
"ahh, what the fuck was that for!" dakota screens, instantly sitting up.
"ima beat both of y'all assess" tatum groans, quickly running after them.
"ahhh, babe help!" ace exclaims, running towards skylar.
"don't come to me now" she laughs, "you're on your own."
tatum picks up the bucket and walks into the bathroom. i hear the bath running, then stop.
"you're gonna get it" she laughs evilly, running towards tyler and ace. they both run behind the bar.
"why are you following me, dumbass" tyler screeches as they trap themselves.
"y'all ain't going no where" tatum exclaims. tyler attempts to jump over the bar, but tatum manages to get enough water on the both of them.
"that's so fucking cold" tyler screams.
"that's no fairr" ace whines, drenched.
"what a morning" i chuckle, grabbing some towels, wrapping one around myself.
"payback is a bitch" dakota giggles. "hey blair, what time is it?" she asks me.
i pick up my phone from the nightstand, "1:30" i respond.
"blair we should get started on that project, i think it's due in like 2 or 3 weeks" tatum says, as i hand her a towel.
"fuck... so now i gotta call riley" i groan.
"i'll drive everyone home" tyler says, as he finishes cleaning up all the mess with ace's help.
"when i'm ready, i'll scoop you tatum. ima give riley a heads up" i sigh, rubbing my eyes.
we all clean up our mess and head upstairs saying our good byes. my dad sat on the couch playing with mason while watching football, while my mom was cooking some good ass food. i walk up to river and sit right next to him.
"is that homework?" i ask.
"yeah, i'm tryna get it done so i can go to izzy's" he replies focused. i ruffle his hair and he playfully hits my hand.
"ima shower ma, and get ready. i have a school project to do with tatum and ugh... riley" i explain to my mom.
"ok eat before you leave, wait riley. riley is th-"
"i don't wanna get into that mom" i cut her off.
"okay then, have a good day and be safe." i smile, running upstairs and picking out some clothes before hoping in the shower.
i let my hair out so it's curly. i go to my room, tossing on some baggy black sweatpants, with a yellow drew shirt. i toss on a matching hat, following with my black and white nike sneakers with yellow laces.