chapter 25

blair's pov:
"they look so cutee" i hear a familiar voice coo.
"since they're asleep, i can admit they kinda do look good together" i recognize the second voice as finneas.
"take a picture, it'll last longer" i open one eye, holding a small smile, when i realize billie's head still resting on my chest.
"actually, i take back what i said, this is disgusting" finneas scoffs.
"hey claudia" i smile.
"hey balir" claudia chuckles.
"can y'all talk elsewhere? i'm tryna sleep bro" billie groans, stuffing her head in the pillow.
"bet, i'm hungry anyways" i smirk, knowing she won't actually let me go.
"except you...you stay" she mumbles, tightening her grip around my waist.
"just wanted to say there's food downstairs" finneas chuckles, leaving the room with claudia.
"wait, what kind of food?" billie shouts, slightly lifting her head, realizing they already left.
"goodmorning beautiful" i smile, meeting her mesmerizing blue eyes, her lips slightly parted.
"morning" she responds, the edge of her lips curling.
"you know you talk in your sleep?" i tease.
"i do not" she playfully slaps my chest.
"what, it's cute" i smile. "come on, i'm starvingg" i try to pull away.
"a few more minutes... pweasee" she pouts, tangling her legs with mine.
"okay fine" i give in, rubbing her sides. "you're such a softie, you know that?"
"don't ruin the moment" she mumbles, making me chuckle.
"as much as i'm enjoying this, i really gotta take a piss" i mention, after a few minutes of silence just staring at each other.
"you have pepper's attention span" billie huffs, slowly sitting up.
"thanks?" i sorta ask, getting off the bed and slipping on my jeans before rushing to the bathroom.
"goodmorning blair" maggie greets, when i join everyone in the kitchen. "hope you're hungry" she smiles, offering me a plate.
"morning and i'm always hungry, thank you" i smile, happily taking the plate. i sit down next to billie at the island, munching on my food.
"you're welcome, hope you enjoy it, im going on a walk with pepper" maggie smiles, on queue pepper slowly walks up to her, licking her feet.
"come on billie, hans zimmer wants to chat!" finneas shouts, running down to the studio.
"can a girl eat?" billie asks with a mouthful of food.
"duty calls" i chuckle, wiping the side of her lips. "i'll pick you up later tonight?" i confirm, patting her thigh.
"can't wait" she smiles. "but what are you going to do in the mean time?" she asks.
"i gotta get an oil change at tyler's job, then ima just gonna kick it with friends" i shrug my shoulders.
"mmk, i'll miss you though" she pouts.
"i'll make it up to you tonight" i wink, squeezing her thigh.
"i will hold you to that" she smiles, pecking my lips before running off with her food.
"cuute. where you taking her?" claudia breaks me out of my daze.
"haven't decided yet, maybe something fun like...go-kart racing" i suggest.
"how do you schedule a date but not plan one?" she chuckles.
"don't ask" i shrug my shoulders, knowing damn well it was because of how intense things got last night.
"but she'll enjoy that" claudia reassures.
"i want to make it official tonight, even though it practically feels like we already are. i just don't know how to go about it" i admit.
"trust me, billie doesn't care how you ask. you can go down there right now and ask her and she'll be over the moon" claudia lightly chuckles.
"you think so?" i bite my lip to hide my excitement.
"you didn't hear it from me, but that's what she told me" she smiles, making me chuckle.
"thanks claudia, i should probably get going then" i smile, pulling her into a hug.
"good luck, let me know how it goes."
"for sure" i wave, making my way out, walking across the street.
"blair!" river shouts, as soon as i walk through the door. "you coming to my game?" he asks, doing our handshake.
"not to this one buddy, i got a lot of work to do, plus i have plans with billie, but don't tell mom, she thinks i'm getting ahead on school work" i whisper the last part.
"river do you have everything? we gotta go so we can beat traffic" my mom asks, coming down the stairs, followed by my dad holding mason. "oh, look who's finally home" my mom chuckles.
"hey ma" i smile, tossing myself on the couch.
"we'll be home late tomorrow so i made dinner, it's in the meal warmer" my mom explains.
"thank you, love you and you got this river" i shout, as they walk out, saying there goodbyes.
"looks like it will just be me and you tonight bell and hopefully billie" i mumble, bellamy jumping on the couch, laying his head on my lap when i get a group facetime call.
"look who is not at billie's for once" ace chuckles.
"and you wonder why i always come for your neck" i flick him off.
"yo, blair you coming? i'm almost off" tyler asks, his screen on pause.
"yeah, ima just shower then bounce, i'll see y'all soon" i say, before hanging up. i run upstairs, hopping in the shower, singing along to chanel by frank ocean. i finish my shower, tossing my hair into a messy bun, before making my way to my room. i pick out a basic outfit, tossing it on, lastly slinging my fanny over my shoulder.