chapter 35

billie's pov:
i'm rudely awoken by an alarm that i didn't even set. i open my eyes, trying to locate blair's phone, which seems to be on her nightstand.
"blair" i tap her chest.
"yes baby?" she mumbles, her grip tightening around my waist.
"please tell me you hear that? can you turn it off please?" i ask. she blindly reaches her left hand out, slapping it onto the nightstand, grabbing her phone and turning it off.
"that wasn't much sleep" i sigh, resting my head back on her chest.
"considering we went to sleep at 3, i would agree. but hopefully you can catch some z's on the plane" blair rubs my back.
"how much time we got?" i yawn.
"umm, i think an hour" she answers.
"come shower with me?" i request, climbing on top of her.
"of course, i would never pass that up" she squeezes my hips. another alarm going off.
"omgg, blairr" i whine, reaching for her phone that is now by her pillow. "why do you have another alarm?" i asking, turning it off.
"just so we don't oversleep anddd you might wanna turn off the other 10 alarms i have on" she gives me a cute smile. i scrunch my eyebrows, unlocking her phone and going to the clock app, noticing exactly 10 alarms set.
"blair, what made you think i wouldn't wake up to one alarm? if you need this many alarms, we got a problem babe" i chuckle, deleting all of them.
"i be tired. i just turn them off and go back to sleep" she chuckles, rubbing her eyes.
"and you say i'm a heavy sleeper" i chuckle, climbing off of her. i grab one of blair's sweats and a shirt heading to the bathroom, feeling her eyes on me the entire time. "well are you joining or not?"
"ain't gotta tell me twice" she smiles, climbing off the bed and running towards me.
time skip
"babe, we're home" i whisper, rubbing blair's cheek with her head on my lap.
"i'm not asleep. i just love your massages" she answers, sitting up and kissing my neck. we both hop out of the van, before grabbing our bags in the back.
"looks like my family is home, we should stop by" blair suggest, noticing her parents car in the driveway.
"lets go babe, i'm sure they miss you" i smile. we bring our luggage inside the house before heading across to blair's house. she grabs her keys from her pocket, unlocking the door. when she opens it, she is attacked by bellamy, giving her a ton of kisses.
"hiii boyy! i missed you" she exclaims in a higher pitch voice, rubbing his fluffy body.
"and what about us?" i hear a familiar voice. i look up to see blair's parents cuddled up on the couch.
"i'm sorry bell is the one who showed me more attention when i walked in" blair chuckles, going up to them and giving them a hug and kiss on the cheek. "i missed y'all tho" she adds.
"hey billie, i'm glad you're back! how was tour?" amani asks.
"it's really fun and especially since i have blair with me. she's been great at making me feel less stress" i smile, realizing blair staring at me.
"awww, babyy i love you" she gushes, grabbing my hand.
"i love you more" i feel my cheeks heat up, giving her hand a squeeze.
"umm, but the gang doesn't know we're here and i wanna keep it that way. well just until tomorrow, we're gonna surprise them with some tickets to billie's show" she explains.
"how long are y'all here for?" kylo asks.
"i have a show in la, then we'll be headed to san fran then sacramento before leaving cali" i explain.
"yeah, what she said. but we're kinda jet lagged so it's cool we're gonna take a nap" blair tugs on my hand to go upstairs.
"okayy, river will be home soon, he's excited to see you both!" her mom mentions.
"text me when he's here so i can scare him" blair yells, dragging me upstairs.
"damnn, i didn't think i could miss my room this much" blair sighs, flopping down on her bed. i climb on top of her, sitting on her lower back, giving her a little massage. "mmm that feels good baby" she mumbles, as i apply pressure against her spine.
"i'm going to use the bathroom" i lean down to kiss her cheek, before climbing off of her.
"hurry, ima tryna cuddle you" she pouts, sitting up.
"i will" i chuckle, kissing her pouty lip.
blair's pov:
i pull off my hoodie and change into shorts while billie is in the bathroom. i open the drawer on my nightstand, noticing some bud on my tray. i decide to roll a blunt, pearling it with ease.
as soon as i'm done, billie comes in with bell walking right beside her.
"im starting to think he loves you more than he loves me, which is crazyy" i chuckle, placing my blunt on the nightstand and putting away the tray.
"not truee" she laughs, walking over to stand in between my legs.
"babyy, i'm gonna smoke. thinking about goin on the roof" i mention, wrapping my hands around her waist, looking up at her.
"nooo, i don't care just stay with me. we can play animal crossing" she pouts, hugging my head.
"okay, okay, you sure? ima open the window but it's still gonna get hotboxed" i mention. she looks around, her eyes landing on my blunt that's still on the nightstand. she reaches for it, grabbing the lighter right next to it.
"open" she smirks. i slightly open my mouth, watching as she places the tip to my lips, bringing the lighter to the other end. she sparks it, watching me as i inhale, which lowkey looks hot as fuck.
i do a simple ghost, billie staring deep into my eyes, biting her lip."can you get bell outta here" i take the blunt from her hands, kissing her cheek.
"come on belly" billie calls, leading bell out of my room. i grab my bag, pulling out my switch and hooking it up to my tv. i hand the joycons to billie, opening up the window to air out the room.
"hey this looks different from when i last played...babe, what did you do with my flowers i planted?" billie asks.
"i didn't like the way the yellow looked, i'm waiting to either get black roses" i defend, laying right next to her and placing my arm around her shoulder.
"but i thought it was cutee" she pouts.
"i didn't say it wasn't... yellow just isn't my favorite color" i chuckle, taking a hit of the blunt, having an idea of what to get her for her birthday.
"go see what them raccoons are selling at the shop today?" i chuckle, as her little character starts running towards nook cranny's.
"can i ask you something?" billie changes the subject, playing with the strings of my shorts.
"wassup beautiful" i reply.
"how would you feel if i wanted to try something with you?" she asks.
"like what?" i question, kinda confused. she turns around, straddling my lap.
"like you wear a certain thing that goes in me and pleasures us at the same time" she answers, biting her lip.
"i'm listening, mama" i smirk, tossing my roach in the ashtray and placing my hands on her waist as her hands rest on my shoulders. "wait, are you talking about a dildo?"
"no, i wanna feel your fat dick inside of me, daddy" she moans in my ear.
i freeze, my heart skipping a beat. "what's wrong? cat got your tongue?" she smirks, when i don't say anything.
a smirk grows on my face, as i flip us over so that i'm hovering over her, a small shriek escaping her lips. "no, i'm just picturing all the positions i can have you in that will have you're legs shakin as you're calling out for me" i hungrily whisper in her ear, leaving wet kisses down her neck. "as you was saying?" i ask, my hand going under her shirt.
"i wa-i was saying that-" she stutters.
"i-i, what happen babe? cat got your tongue?" i tease, leaving a trail of kisses along her jawline.
"just fucking kiss me already" she sucks her teeth, her legs clasping around my waist.
"i love when you're so demanding" i murmur, my lips hovering over hers. i close the little gap left, billie's soft lips meshing perfectly with mines. while holding myself up, i use my other hand to rub up and down her thigh, occasionally giving it a tight squeeze.
her hands cup both of my cheeks, as i lick her lips asking for entrance. she lets me in, as i explore her familiar mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. i cup her right melon giving it a nice squeeze. she moans into the kiss, as i begin to rub her nipple through the fabric of her shirt in a small circular motion. she pulls away letting out a small moan, her hands squeezing my shoulders. i tug on the hem of her shirt, signaling that i wanted it off, which she gets because she immediately pulls her shirt off, tossing it across the room. i lean in kissing the top of her breast and doing the same to the other.
"you amaze me every time my love, gosh you're so fucking sexy" i lock eyes with billie, her eyes filled with lust, as my hands trace her curves. she pulls on her sweatpants, lifting herself up; i help her pull it off, tossing it somewhere in the room. my hands slowly creep up her creamy thighs, inching closer to her heat. i run my index finger up her folds through the fabric of her thong, waiting for her reaction.
"fuck blair, stop teasing" she whines.
"but i like to see you shake under my touch" i kiss her thighs, slipping my finger through the side of her thong, making contact with her wet folds.
"damn baby, this from me?" i smirk.
"of course it is, now please would you just fuck me already?" she digs her nails into my shoulder.
as i'm about to add a finger, the vibrations of my phone goes off on my nightstand. i quickly decline it, kissing billie's neck.
"sorry mama's you ready?" i ask, squeezing her inner thighs.
"i've been waiting" she sighs, clearly getting impatient. i slowly slide my finger in, watching as billie arches her back. i pull out, before slowly sinking my finger all the way inside her, touching her walls.
"shit blair..." she moans, as my phone goes off once again.
"ignore it and go faster" billie demands.
"yes my love" i pick up my pace, my thumb finding it's way to her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion. 
i add another finger, a moan escaping her plump lips.
"rub your nipples for me baby" i demand. she looks at me as she begins to rub her right nipple, her eyes rolling back as i continue to touch her walls.
"keep ur eyes open for me" i add, which she follows. i put her legs on top of my shoulder, crouching down until my face is in front of her pussy, when my phone goes off once again.
"blair, what the fuck? whose blowing up your shit?" she shouts, reaching for my phone and throwing it across the room.
"damnn babe, should've put it on dnd" i chuckle, licking up her folds.
"i'll get you a new one" she sighs, pushing my head further into her.
i slide my tongue inside of her, licking all of her walls, while my thumb stays busy on the nipple.
"blair!!! i know you fucking see my calls!" i hear a familiar voice shout, which it sounds like it's coming from outside my window. i pop my head up, billie looking at me side ways.
"why did you fucking stopp?" she complains.
"i know you heard that" i respond, kissing her inner thigh before climbing off the bed and looking out the window.
i don't see anyone so i quickly climb out and see dakota's car outside my house.
"there she is!" ace shouts.
"bitch, why didn't you answer my calls? most importantly why didn't you say you was back?" dakota pouts.
"i literally came back like 2 hours ago and i wanted to surprise yall " i defend, hearing quite whimpers in my room. i take a peak inside to see billie touching herself, looking straight at me.
"guys, give me 10 minutes and i'll be down" i try to focus.
"why we're tryna chill, what you doing anyway?" tyler questions.
"umm, extracurricular activities" i come up with.
"oh shit blair, do your thang, tell her i said wassup" ace chuckles. i flick him off, climbing back inside and closing the window.
"did i say it's okay to continue without me?" i walk over to her, hovering over her as her hands move in a circular motion. i look down at her movements, taking her hand and pulling it away from her.
i lick whatever juices was there before dropping her hand. "just for that, i'm not letting you finish" i smirk, kissing her neck.
"blair, don't you fucking daree" she begs, wrapping her legs around my waist.  "please i need youu" she whimpers, cupping my cheek.
"gimme a kiss" i smirk, which she gladly does, her plump lips blending with mines.
"i-promise-we'll-pick-this-up-later" i tease, kissing up her jaw. "they killed the mood tho. i'm not tryna finish you off when they're outside knowing exactly what we're doing" i chuckle.
"i'm going home to finish myself off" she sucks her teeth and crawling away from under me.
"don't do that babyyyy" i grab her hand as she reaches for her bra.
"i'm sorry blair, i'm not gonna chill with your friends, while i'm horny as fuck and you're right next to me not doing anything about it" she complains. i sit down on the bed, pulling her on top of my lap.
"i'll do something about it, you just gotta stay tho" i smirk, my hands resting on her butt.
"what do you mean by that?" she asks, playing with the hairs on the back of my neck.
"you just gotta find out later baby" i tease, my hand giving her butt a tight squeeze.
"finee" she gives in. "i can't resist this face" she gushes, cupping my face and using her thumb to play with the bottom of my lip. she slowly leans in, her blue orbs looking directly into my soul, before a smirk plasters on her face.
"i promise we'll pick this up later" she mocks, climbing off of me.
"well played" i smile, shaking my head watching billie as she puts her clothes back on. i walk over to where billie threw my phone, picking it up and inspecting it. "it lives to see another day" i joke.
"but we'll definitely do some online shopping later to get that thing you was talking bout earlier" i wink, opening my door for her.
"i'll hold you to that" she smiles, her cheeks turning pink.
billie's pov:
blair opens the door, doing a loud ass whistle to catch their attention.
"finallyy, we've been waiting out here for forever" tyler complains, the whole gang making their way inside.
"it wasn't even that long" blair defends, making me still upset that she left me hanging.
"kota how did you even know i was home?" she ask, giving her a hug.
"i got a notification from life360" she answers.
"that's wild, i totally forgot about that shit. anyway, we downstairs wit it?"
"duhh" tyler shouts, darting towards the basement, everyone following after him. "after you my love" blair winks, when it's just the two of us.
"yo let's play smash" tyler shouts, blair setting up the switch as i flop down on the beanbag in the back corner.
"only until the food comes, i want to watch a movie" kota mentions.
"food?" blair questions, joining me on the beanbag with a blanket. she spreads it between us, wrapping her arm around me.
"don't worry i got something for y'all too" she chuckles.
"billie, how has tour been?" skylar asks.
"it's been fun, tiring but really fun. speaking of tour, i'm having a show tomorrow and you guys should definitely come" i offer.
"ohh i'm definitely fucking going, thank you so much billie!" dakota exclaims.
"shit i mind as well call out now" tyler chuckles, pulling out his phone.
"yo blair, come on! you know i'm gonna beat you this time" ace exclaims, handing blair a joy con.
"yeah buddy that's the same thing you said the other 5 times you lost" she chuckles, taking it from him, unwrapping her arms from me.
"you're really are a jack of all trades, huh?" i ask.
"i don't know, you tell me" she winks, grabbing my legs to rest on top of her lap.
they both choose a character, immediately loading into a game.
"that's bullshit, one more!" ace exclaims.
"to late the food is here" dakota interrupts.
"ill come help with the drinks" i offer, pulling myself away from blair as they enter another match. we make our way upstairs, dakota getting the food at the door, while i set the drinks up.
"how have you and blair been since you know... that whole situation?" dakota asks, grabbing some plates.
"we've been really good, she explained everything to me and reassured there's nothing going on on her part which i believe her. so i'm not really going to let her get to me" i explain.
"that's so good to hear. thou who shall not be named has put blair through some shit and literally won't leave her alone. anywho i think we got everything" she smiles, heading for the basement.
"any luck ace?" i ask, walking back towards blair with our food.  she instantly smiles when she sees me, scooting over on the bean bag and taking the drink.
"we're not gonna speak about it. so what we finna watch?" ace changes the subject, moving over to sit next to sky. blair chuckles, throwing her arm around me and planting a kiss on my cheek.
"bilair this is a new spot that we're trying so let me know if y'all like the vegan options" dakota mentions.
"so that's what you're calling us now?" blair chuckles, looking over at me.
"aye that's what the people came up with, it's cute tho" dakota responds, playing a movie.
"aye kota, do me a favor and turn this shit up please. i'm not tryna hear ace schmack his food, yall know that's like my biggest pet peeve" she answers.

midway through the movie, i feel blair's hand slowly going up my thigh, giving it a tight squeeze.
"blairr" i warn, already knowing what's going through her mind.
"yes my love" she whispers.
"stopp."
"i'm not doing anything" she plays innocent, kissing my neck. i try to focus on the movie when i feel blair's hand slip under my sweatpants.
"i was thinking about earlier..." she whispers, nibbling on my earlobe as she rubs my inner thigh. i turn my head to look her in the eyes, to find her giving me a smirk.
"and i came to the conclusion that leaving you hanging like that was rude of me" she bites her lip, slipping her finger through the side of my thong, as her finger slowly slides up my folds, slowly kissing my neck. as much as i should stop her, i can't because she's getting me worked up again.
"nows not the time to be teasing" i murmur. i feel her smirk against my neck, as she slowly slides one finger inside of me. i bite my bottom lip to hold back my moans, as my other hand grabs a hold of the beanbag.
"i wanna hear you moan in my ear, mama" she nibbles on my earlobe, her thumb rubbing circles on my clit.
"omg blair, you're really torturing me" i sigh.
"please baby, you know i love it" she pouts, slowing down her movements.
"nooo don't do it!" tyler yells.
"okay fine, just go faster" i become impatient, pulling her in for a kiss. blair picks up her speed, causing me to quietly moan into the kiss giving her access to my mouth; our tongues play swords as she adds another finger and goes in deeper.
i pull away to catch my breath when blair curves her fingers to hit my g-spot, "oh shit blair" i moan in her ear. 
"i wish i can taste you right now, i know you taste soo fuckin good" she kisses my neck, slightly sucking on my skin.
"not there babe"
"then where?" she questions, her thumb rolling over my clit.
"i fucking told you" tyler complains.
i curl my toes as blair explores all my walls, showing equal attention.
"fuck- please i'm so close" i moan, nibbling on her earlobe.
"hold it in for me baby" she begs.
"i c-can't" i stutter feeling my stomach starting to form knots. blair slows down her movements, looking at me for my reaction.
"don't do this to me please daddy" i bite my lip, knowing she'll like that.
i see her lips curl, as she picks up her speed with her thumb back on my clit.
"o-oh my god daddy, please can i come?" i beg.
"come for me baby" she huskily whispers in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.
"shit blair" i bite my lip as i feel her fingers curve, sending me over the edge, my legs beginning to tremble.
she slows down her movements letting me ride out my high. i feel empty when she takes her finger out, before licking whatever juices are left.
i cup her cheeks, pulling her in for a deep but short kiss.
"i-love-you-so-much" she whispers in between kisses, before resting her head on my boobs, with her hands draped around my waist.
"i love you more blair" i genuinely smile.
"who's snoring?" tyler yells over the movie.
"that has to be ace, i hear him from all the way back here" blair responds.
***
hi
i'm so sorry loves🥺
forgive me