chapter 26

billie's pov:
i scrunch my eyes, the scorching sun beaming through the cracks of the blackout curtains, pouting when i don't feel blair's warmth. i toss the blanket over my naked body, limping over to her closet. i pull out some sweatpants and tossing it on, deciding to go commando. i grab an oversized shirt, finding my bra that i tossed on the floor last night, pulling them both over my head. i go to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, the smell of food filling my nose.
i quietly walk down the stairs, noticing blair dancing in the kitchen, cheffing it up. i get closer, leaning against the doorway, holding a suppressed laugh at her horrible dance moves.
"i'm luke skywalkin on these haters, splish" she spins around, noticing that i had been watching her the whole time, holding a spoon she was using as a microphone.
"how much of that did you see?" she embarrassingly asks, her cheeks turning red.
"everything" i laugh.
"how'd you sleep?" she smiles, placing down the spoon and walking towards me.
"very good, but you lied" i pout, wrapping my arms around her neck, hers immediately gripping my waist.
"about?" she chuckles, looking at my lips.
"you promised that you'll be with me when i woke up" i frown.
"i'm sorry mama, but i made you food to make up for it" she smiles, cupping my cheek and connecting our lips.
"it smells amazing by the way" i mumble into the kiss.
"come on let's eat" she smiles, pulling away, walking towards the stove. she serves two plates of chocolate chip waffles, tofu eggs and vegan sausage with a cup of orange juice.
"i'm surprised you're not drinking apple juice" i chuckle, grabbing my food, walking towards the living room.
"i'll drink oj for breakfast, but apple juice will always be superior" she smiles following behind me. "oh so you limping, limping?" i feel her smirk.
"you fucked me up last night" i playfully roll my eyes, sitting on the couch.
"are you complaining?" she chuckles, sitting next to me.
"not at all" i bit my lip to hide my smile.
"good" she kisses my cheek, turning the tv on, going on netflix. "what you want to watch?"
"i don't know, netflix doesn't have anything good."
"you right, have you watched power?"
"no, what's that?" i raise my eyebrow.
"what!? how haven't you heard of power, it's soo good, we're watching it right now!" she exclaims, exiting netflix.
"okayy" i chuckle, taking a bite of the waffle.
"you're right, this show is interesting" i mention once we finish the first episode.
"we gotta keep watching, it's only gonna get better" she smiles.
"i need to shower first" i pout, regretting not showering last night because i feel nasty.
"go ahead mama, you know where the towels are" she kisses my cheek, taking our plates to the kitchen.
blair's pov:
i finish washing the dishes, hearing my phone buzz, getting a text from ace. i dry my hands, picking up my phone and opening up my messages.
ace🃏💯: bro hop online, ty and noah are on
me: bet
i run upstairs to my room, sitting down at my desk turning on my ps4, instantly being spammed with party invites.
"stop fucking spamming me you fucker!" i yell, once i join the party.
"hurry up then, we're playing siege" ace replies.
"so blair, how did last night go?" ty questions, munching on some chips.
"really fucking well" i smile, joining the lobby, instantly being loaded into a game.
"i take it she said yes" ace chuckles.
"duhh" i roll my eyes even though they can't see me.
"they're in the basement" tyler calls out.
"blair, push left with me" noah suggests.
"bet" i mumble, getting into try hard mode.
"man these two randoms are ass, one of them just killed himself" ace chuckles.
"noah put your breach charge on that wall" i state, noticing billie in my peripheral, fixing her hair in front of my body length mirror. i quickly glance at her, biting my lips when i notice she's only wearing my baggy shirt with her creamy legs exposed. i turn my attention back on the game, realizing noah did what i had asked.
"yooo blair, whats good with you?" noah questions, noticing that i'm staying still.
"my fault, my controller died" i lie.
"show me some attention" billie mumbles, pulling my chair back and sitting on my lap.
"yo, whose girl is that?" noah questions. i quickly mute my mic, pushing back the right ear cuff, wrapping my arm around her waist, still holding the controller.
"oh shit, blair is getting it!" ace chuckles.
"hold on babe, this is the last round then i'm all yours" i smile, looking over her shoulder at the monitor, managing to kill someone.
"ace, you're folding" i unmute my mic, feeling billie's lips against my neck. i bite my lip, trying to stay focus when she starts nibbling on my earlobe.
"ohh noww you wanna talk? and it's not even my fault, our other teammates died off rip" he huffs.
"blair this all you, last guy is camping under the desk" tyler informs.
"fuck" i shiver, feeling billie's cold hand rub against my stomach. i throw a flash grenade, running inside to get a different angle. once i set eyes on him, i begin to shoot, loosing control when billie licks my neck, her acrylics slightly digging into my stomach.
"would you look at that aim!" ace laughs, as i die, the final killcam playing.
"i'm off this shit, i'll catch y'all later" i turn my console off, not waiting for a response, tossing my controller and mic on the desk. "you made me lose...i think i should teach you a lesson" i smirk, placing my hands on her hips.
"are you saying i make you nervous?" she smirks, licking her lips.
"well more like distracted, but how could i not be when you're teasing me the way you are?" i rub up her thigh giving it light squeeze. my hands travel to her butt supporting it, as i stand up laying her on the bed.
my tongue runs over my lips, mesmerized by her flawless face and the way she has her full lips pulled between her teeth. she grabs on my shirt, pulling me forward, our lips colliding but quickly moving in sync. i chase her lips when she adjusts her position on the bed so that i'm fully hovering over her. she tugs on my hair, a moan escaping my lips, giving her full access to my mouth. i let billie enjoy taking the lead before fighting back for dominance, our tongues doing a series of moves.
"don't" i mumble, kissing down her neck when her phone starts ringing.
"i need to it's my manager, he called while i was in the shower" she sighs, reaching for her phone. "hey danny...okay yeah i'll let finneas know" she smiles down at me.
i return the smile lifting up her shirt, smirking when i notice the hickeys i left on her stomach last night. i let my fingers run over them, making eye contact with billie, giving it a light kiss.
"okay j-just text me the details" she bites her lip to keep from moaning when i squeeze her left boob.
"you too, bye" she quickly hangs up, letting out an anticipated moan.
"what's going on?" i ask, kissing up her neck.
"nothing important, danny was just talking about rehearsals for next week" she sighs, my hand wandering down to her thigh.
"we should pick this up later" i smirk, pecking her lips, standing back up.
"what? why? you can't do that" she pouts, sitting up.
"you sure about that? let's just say it's part of your punishment" i wink, changing into a basketball jersey and shorts.