party

blair's pov
we all sit in the car having our own conversation, as ace drives us to the party. i bounce my leg up and down, afraid of what might happen tonight and who will be at this party.
"i know we're not pulling into a rich kids crib, with a fucking minivan" tyler mentions.
"bro a whip is a whip. we're all here so it doesn't matter" i sigh. "plus bro, if these rich kids wanna go down, i got my baby at home waiting for me. shittt" i chuckle. billie looks at me and i smile.
"so y'all all go to the same school?" billie ask, distracting me.
"yeah we do, unfortunately" i respond.
"yo blair, so your birthday is next week... what you got up your sleeve?" ace says, looking in the rear view mirror to look at me.
"jack shit. probably just win a couple of races" i respond, looking out the window.
"oh shit, your birthday is next week?" billie bumps into me. i look over at her, and she's giving me a goofy smile. i shake my head, giving a small smile back.
"it's whatever, i can give two fucks! now i just can't get caught doing some dumb shit" i chuckle and everyone laughs.
"alright fuckers, get out the car and enjoy yourselves" ace says, parking the car on the grass and turning it off. tyler gets out, pushing the chair forward for me.
i easily get out the car, instantly seeing mad cars parked all around us and the noise of blasting music coming from inside.
"yo ace what the fuck man? this is more that 15 fucking people....including us" i mock ace.
"i didn't fucking know, that's what they told me" ace defends.
"i'm not fucking surprised" i sigh, turning around, billie still in the car. "we can still go for that swim" i whisper so only she can hear, putting my hands on top of the car.
"we'll be fineee" she says, squishing my cheeks. i pout, and offer my hand to help her out. she gladly takes it, and gets out the car. i close the door behind her and everyone is now out the car.
billie stands next to me as she quickly brings her hood over her head, covering her neon green and black hair and putting on her chanel sunglasses. we walk to the front of the house and the door is already open with people hanging out everywhere.
i see some familiar kids that go to our school as we enter the house. the smell of weed and liquor instantly filling my nose.
"it's bussin in here" ace laughs and i shake my head. i look around, and see familiar faces and only a few i haven't seen before. as i am scanning the house, i see one particular face by the staircase, laughing. i quickly divert my eyes away from her.
"i need a drink" i sigh, shaking my head.
"already" billie laughs.
"ay man, i do what i gotta do" i smile.
"we'll catch y'all later, hunter invited us to play beer pong" ace says.
"alright bro, bro" tyler responds, doing their handshake. ace and sky walks away and it's just ty, billie and i. "i'm gonna go say what's up to everyone i know. and blair, text me if you need anything" ty raises his eyebrows at me.
i nod with a smile, "of course." when tyler walks away, i begin to walk towards the kitchen as billie followed me. no one was in the kitchen, only us and the loud music blasting from the rest of the house.
"would you like anything?" i ask, pouring myself a cup of henny, mixing it with a little bit of apple juice.
"i'm all set" she says.
"you don't drink either?" i smirk and she shakes her head. i hear one of the doors creak open. i turn my head around and see her.
her all to familiar brown eyes, staring into mine. my heart races all of a sudden. i quickly take a big gulp of the henny, preparing myself.
"hey, blair" she says, smiling.
"hey, riley" i respond.
"i'm surprised you came. everyone was telling me that you was here for the weekend. i thought it would be good.... to get some alone time" she says, diverting her eyes towards billie.
"no. she can stay" i say, billie standing behind me, confused as fuck.
"blair, it's fine. i'll go find tyler or something" billie mentions. i turn my head.
"it's fine, lets go. obviously we dont have anything to talk about" i begin to feel my body rush with blood.
"maybe later" i hear riley shout, as i walk out the kitchen, billie by my side. i make my way towards the pool, everyone else inside. i take a seat on the beach chair, making myself comfortable, billie doing the same.
"who was that?" she ask curiously.
"my ex" i respond.
"oh" is all she says. "was it bad?.... the breakup i mean" billie looks over at me. i continue to look at the water that's in the pool. seeing the reflection of the moon.
i grab my cup from the small table, and realized it was empty.
"um yeah, it was but she's just..." i trail off, directing my eyes towards billie. "she knows how.... she knows what she's doing to get to me bro, fuck" i say standing up and grabbing my cup, walking away. away from billie, leaving her outside alone.
as i'm walking back towards the kitchen, i bump into someone.
"watch it" i hear a familiar voice say.
"excuse me?" i ask, looking up. "oh shit, noah. what's up?" i ask, giving him a hug.
"i didn't even peep" he chuckles, his blue eyes bloodshot. "but ri was looking for you, did you find her?" he smirks.
i shake my head, "yeah, in the kitchen but we didn't talk" i say.
"ight, but you have a zip?" he ask.
"yeah i gotchu when we back home" i say walking away from him.
"bet" he shouts. i make my way back into the kitchen, finding a couple making out in the corner. i quickly pour myself a cup, gulping it down. feeling the burn go down my throat. i pour myself another cup, wanting to forget about her. as i pour myself another cup, my mind wanders towards billie.
fuck, billie. i shouldn't have just left her like that. i quickly take out my phone to text her.