Both: Thinkin' Of A Masterplan

Start from the beginning

Khakumulani: Daisy. The heck? You haven't called me in three months. What's up?

He wasn't annoyed.

But then he wasn't not annoyed either.

He was on the fence.

She needed him to do a huge favour for her.

Khakumulani rolled his eyes. Not that the girls could have seen this as they weren't FaceTiming him or anything at the moment.

But he did.

Khakumulani: Of course. Also rude much? You haven't called me in three months and when you do, it's for a favour.

Daisy: You're one to talk about rude; you literally cheat in tests and are rude to all of your teachers as well.

He didn't reply.

And when he did, it was to tell them that he didn't have time for this, and that they should have gotten to the point already.

Jhacari needed his help.

Khakumulani would not believe a word of that.

Khakumulani: Yeah; right. Like y'all know Jhacari. Instagram sensation.

They didn't... however Gianna did.

She spoke to him.

She fricking kissed him.

She couldn't say that.

Rukayat: Gianna knows Jhacari.

Khakumulani: Like I'm supposed to believe that.

Gianna didn't have time for this, she yelled at him that they needed to get to Club Superstar before it was too late, as Jhacari was presumably in trouble.

He had lived really close to Club Superstar apparently, although the girls had to walk there as they couldn't drive and the buses where they were were infrequent as hell.

No one had really lived around here to be fair.

Club Superstar had kind of scared everybody away. It was by far too dangerous in there majority of the time.

It was twenty minutes by car and thirty bus (without traffic)... and if the girls had taken the shortcut?

It was a fifteen minute walk— the long way would have taken 40 instead.

Forty minutes Jhacari most definitely didn't have time for. That was for sure.

Gianna: How do we walk there?

Khakumulani: Google Maps, you spoon. Or better still, y'all just come to my house then we can go from there. Daisy knows where I live.