Part title

I watch lily throwing her bag over he shoulder as she hugs Robin goodbye pauses picking her phone out her handbag then she takes a phone call all three of us watch lily on the phone laughing and nodding after a couple minutes she hangs up and walks over to us smiling "I need to drive up to Minnesota I know it's a bit of a drag but Marshall has decided he would take Marvin to his parents for the rest of the week so I better get going" ted stands up hugging lily goodbye I watch as lily heads up to the apartment to pick a few things up before she leaves "I'm sorry guys but it's getting late and I've got work tomorrow early news so I better get heading to bed" I look round at Robin finishing her drink throwing her bag round her shoulder "wait can't you say for one more drink?"
Robin shakes her head groaning "I really am sorry guys next time okay bye have fun" I nod as me and ted wave robin goodbye she heads round the corner out of are view ted sips on his beer and turns to me "want to go up to the apartment after I finish this beer" I smile sweetly "that's a nice gesture but no thank you ted" ted puts his beer down frowning at me "awh come on the rest have left don't leave me alone please just come upstairs we can watch a movie or whatever you want" I sigh thinking for a second as I look at the time "okay fine ted I'll come upstairs for a hour that's all got it" I say nudging ted as he laughs to himself finishing off his beer and getting the check for everyone i guess he agreed to that before that "no no ted I'll pay for mine it's fine" ted shakes his head putting down the money for me I roll my eyes
we both stand up picking are jackets up and running up the stairs together laughing as ted almost slips "watch your step we don't want your head cracked" I laugh at ted as he opens the door "you first madam" i laugh remembering are joke "thank you kind sir" i say as I curtsy walking in first ted following behind me I look around and notice "hey you took....the blue french horn down" ted sighs nodding I look at him confused "yeah me and Robin we broke up" I stare at ted he looks back at me I walk up hugging him "I'm so sorry I never realised what happened?" I say sitting down Ted grabs a beer taking a deep breathe in "I guess we just realised we wanted different things she wants a career and I want to settle down" I put a hand on teds shoulder not knowing what to say "you know what stung the most Crystal?" I turn to ted tears in his eyes I shake my head in reply ted pauses swallowing the lump in his throat "when barney asked me and Marshall to help him propose and set it all up then when you said yes but you told me you never wanted to settle down so what was the problem was it me?" I look down at the ground not knowing how to reply to that ted is sweet he's charming but that's not what I want "ted I'm so sorry did you but you know that we could never be I told you there would of been a time we're I would of said yes but Ted I'm sorry once again it's a no I don't want to have this conversation again I'm sorry you and Robin broke up but I-I can't do this" I say getting angry as I pick up my jacket and bag heading out the door Ted not even making a attempt to follow after.