Father issues

We all sit in the taxi silence only the sound of traffic the rain pouring and the drivers watch ticking no one says anything. We all hop out the car not saying a word to Barney I pick up his jacket for him everyone says goodbye to each other, I walk down the cold stone road with Barney walking beside me as we reach are apartment barney opens the door I follow after shutting it behind us putting down my bag as Barney walks into the bathroom without saying a word, I hear the shower being turned on the water hitting the floor.
I decide it's better Idea to leave Barney to sleep on it and try talking to him tomorrow I slip into some comfortable pyjamas I pull back the sheets placing my head on the pillow closing my exhausted eyes.I awaken to the sun beating through the blinds and the sound of the kettle boiling, I walk into the bathroom washing my face with a damp cloth looking into the mirror thinking about What to say to barney. I slip on a oversized blue top with some tight leggings I walk through to see barney sitting on the couch fully dressed I pick up my coffee he has placed for me on the coffee table,sitting down next barney he continues eating not a word I sigh shaking my head "barney are we just not gonna talk about last night at all?"
Barney looks round at me shaking his head rolling his eyes at me "barney we are engaged now we are going to be married in about three months and you never even told me one thing about your parents" barney stands up slamming his plate down on the coffee table almost cracking it "and I said I didn't want to talk about it what part of that do you not understand?" I stand up following closely behind barney as he walks up to the sink to wash dishes "barney I know nothing about your family what happens if your dad hates me?" Barney picking up a sponge scrubbing a plate angrily "well that won't matter because he's not coming to the wedding and he's not meeting you" I grab the plate of barney turning the tap of "barney that isn't fair and you know it your being completely irrational"
barney steps back shaking his head at me "I'm the one being irrational no no I call irrational hating your child not being there for your child when your angry at the mother that's irrational" "okay maybe then he held a grudge on your mother but that doesn't mean he never cared about you" barney puts the plate back into the sink walking off into the bedroom "just quit while your ahead I don't want my dad at the wedding and I don't want to see him end of"