Jingle bells

Me and ted walk into maclarens the tree is sparking from all the golden and sliver tinsel wrapped around it Christmas bobbles hanging from the ceiling I'm just finished laughing with ted when I get a text from Lily (we have just finished setting up all the Christmas decorations I think teds going to love them come on up) I smile at my phone looking up at ted he smiles back "what what? What is it tell me?" I grab my scarf and put it around his eyes "Stand up now to your left left left NO right there is the stair case walk up I'm leading you come on almost there" I say guiding ted up to the apartment I open the door to see Marshall and Lily smiling the Christmas decorations are fantastic the tree is truly spectacular the lights flashing bright colours,the bobbles on the tree, the snow globe by the coal fire, and the fake snow under the tree this truly is a amazing Christmas wonder land.
I rip the scarf of teds head revealing all the amazing decorations Lily and marshal had taken ages to set up and work with I smile at ted as he wanders around the apartment amazed it all of it. "Wow guys you really have outdone yourself this year this is incredible" Lilly and Marshall sanding beside each other smiling at ted as Marshall hugs Lily tight.
"Crystal can I talk to you for a second in my bed room" I nod sure me and Lily step into her bedroom and shut the door
"so christmas the arrangement with ted what are you thinking? Like present wise for ted" "honestly I have no idea what to get ted Lily do you know what's going on with barney because I haven't heard from him in a couple days" Lily looks shocked and shakes her head "awhh you know barney this time of year trying to get a Christmas bonus or trying to sleep with people being classic barney anyways ted he loves sweet things so think of something cute and nice okay" and with that Lily leaves the bedroom and continues her conversation with ted and Marshall.
As ted lily and Marshall all tuck into some Christmas cinnamon cookies I sit there wondering we're on earth has barney got to t he past couple days.