Peace and quiet

Once again I awaken in Barney's bed hearing the kettle boil in the kitchen I slowly open my eyes, making Barney's bed as I walk through to the kitchen watching Barney from afar making breakfast. Barney turning around smiling passes me a plate with scrambled eggs and bacon on it as he places a kiss on my forehead walking past me and sitting down on the couch. Sitting down next to Barney I notice he seems quite quiet and content within himself does he not realise ted marshall and lily are coming home today.
I watch the blonde haired man eating Barney turns around raising a eyebrow slightly smiling at me "your worried aren't you I know ted comes home today and he probably already knows about us otherwise he would of texted me over the weekend but he hadn't have you heard anything from him" I shake my head picking my plate up and scraping the food into the bin Barney stands up confused "hey what's up?" "im just not hungry I don't have a appetite right now sorry" Barney nods smiling slightly as I go to head out to door "wait crystal" Barney walking up behind me I look round at him "were alright aren't we?" I smile nodding at Barney "of course we are I'm just stressed" Barney moving the hair from my face smiling at me "were going to be fine now you go out and do your thing and we will deal with ted and the rest later okay" I agree smiling as I fix his tie kissing him
I head out onto the cold streets of New York trying to relax as I take deep breathes in and out attempting to calm myself. After awhile of walking down the streets, I find a bench in the park to relax on turning my phone on of course three missed calls from lily and five missed calls from ted he must know. See the truth is I feel incredibly guilty being with Barney I mean that's one of teds Best Friend's I know it isn't going to go down well.
I'm sitting watching dogs children and adults walk past in the park when I get a call it's lily I better answer it "hey lil how was your weekend away?" "it was good please meet us at maclarens we know what's going on and Barney is meeting us here soon as well" I inhale heavily steading my breathing "okay ill be about twenty minutes see you soon" I say as I hang up the phone but first I just have to check something.
I knock on the door and Barney answers "hey what's up did you enjoy your walk?" I nod walking in "barney did you agree to going to maclarens?" Barney stops confused shaking his head "no of course not why did they get in touch" "yes they did and they were trying to say you had agreed and we were all gonna meet together at maclarens" Barney rolls his eyes picks up his suit jacket "right then I guess we will just arrive together then"