Stinson home

We arrive at Staten island the cab pulls over I see lily Marshall robin and ted standing there smiling outside Loretta's house robin shouts "awhhh Crystal great you managed to drag barney along by his face last night I didn't think he would be attending" barney walks up mocking a laugh "ha ha ha very funny shut up robin guys don't ask her any difficult questions don't touch anything don't go upstairs" we all stand back confused Ted shakes his head "what's upstairs like?" Barney shakes his head as he grabs my hand smiling at me we walk up to her house barney knocking on the door.
Loretta opens the door greeting barney with a hug "oh lovely so see you all come in come in take a seat" we all walk in it's a nice tidy house with light creams and brown colours Loretta walks into the kitchen as we take a look around "Wow barney is that you and your brother" barney hits ted had rolling his eyes "yes don't touch anything" we turn around hearing Marshall and lily laugh we walk over "what what is it?" We ask lily shows a picture of barney with a bowl cut we all gasp barney shocked grabs it and stuffs it in his pocket "awh ahah very funny we all had weird hair cuts get over it"
"Dinners ready everyone" Loretta shouts as we all walk into the kitchen the table all set chicken in the middle with bowls around the chicken filled wi to vegetables different types of potato and sauces "tuck in everyone take whatever you want" we all take are seats smiling ted starts cutting the chicken for everyone. "So Loretta when was the last time you heard from James barneys brother" she thinks and weakly laughs shaking her head "to be honest I never really hear much from the boys most I hear from them a year is a thank you card after Christmas or there birthdays" lily frowns sadly As she takes another bite of chicken "so Loretta how long have you lived in this house?" "I moved in here right when barney was born so a good thirty one years now" ted stops and looks at Marshall "wait this is barneys childhood home"
Loretta nods taking a sip of her wine ted looks and Marshall and smiles "Loretta may we be excused just for a minute" barney looks up confused as ted and Marshall walk out laughing they shout "Loretta we're is the toilet" "it's just upstairs boys" with that barney smiles weakly "I'm just gonna go show them they might get lost" he quickly leaves the room and runs up the stairs and sees them walking into his old room he bolts jumping on teds back. We hear a crash and ted yelling I stare over at robin and lily confused "maybe we should go see if there alright that bang sounded sore" I say walking out with lily and robin Loretta clearing up the table when we get to the landing barney and ted are just getting up of the ground.
"What on earth" I ask as they both stand up ted runs past barney into his room Marshall already standing there laughing "OMG BARNEY YOUR MUM never moved anything" lily says as she walks in laughing as well i walk over to the corner picking up a photo "barney why are you holding a violin" barney sighs shaking his head "I wanted to be a violinist" we all burst into laughter barney standing there annoyed.
Loretta walks into the room after a hour smiling at us all barney sitting on his childhood bed "ahh yes the days when barney was actually sweet" barney shakes his head "HEY mum I'm still like that now" she shakes her head disagreeing "barney you never talk to me now" barney rolls his eyes ignoring her lily senses the tension "anyways it's getting late Loretta we better be heading off to ur meal was delicious great cook" Loretta smiles hugging lily "awh you guys are so sweet you have Been great company" she says as she leads us to the door we all walk out and barney stands there "uh I'll catch up with you guys mum can we talk?" Loretta nods smiling as she lets barney back in shutting the door behind her "what do you want to say hm barney I haven't talked to you in years your girlfriend didn't even know you had a mother" barney looks at the ground sighing "barney your friends are amazing they always have been and that girlfriend you really have great chemistry barney please don't do what I did with your father" barney looks up confused Loretta slightly smiling as she holds back tears "don't run away from it you will only end up alone" barney stares at his mothers teary eyes he flings his arm around her holding her in a tight hug "I won't I promise"