Stinson family trouble

Loretta rushes us into the house smiling hugging us all excitedly as we take a seat she goes to make a cup of tea for us all, I sit with Barney marshall with lily ted sitting next to robin. After five minutes Loretta brings through a tray of biscuits and cups of hot tea she sits herself down on the pink cushion offering lily a biscuit.
I sit next to Barney his arm round my shoulder Loretta turns to the both of us "im sorry in quite speachless I mean I just met crystal and now she's your fiance" I nod smiling at Loretta's puzzled face. "me and lily are just gonna get some fresh air outside" ted says smiling as he praticly drags lily out the door we watch ted slam the door behind him.
Lily stands there staring at ted as he looks at the ground "lily I've got to say something to you otherwise I'm just gonna explode" lily looks at teds troubled expression "listen ted I know this isn't easy b-" "cystal shouldn't be with Barney she should be with me" lily looking ted up and down shakes her head at ted "ted no no you can't do this that's Barney fiance" ted slams his hand against the brick wall in frustration "i know I can't do anything that's the problem" "ted stealing somomes fiance is a completely different level from stealing someones girlfriend"
Ted walks into the living room smiling lily following after, they both take there seats acting like nothing had happened like nothing had been said like ted never had these feelings in the first place. "So Crystal what kind of dresses do you like? You have got to have a preference for your wedding dress" barney shakes his head at me stepping in "mum please we haven't thought about any of that certainly not this early" "well I suppose you better get on the phone to your father" we all turn to barney,barney gulps shaking his head "mum I don't know if he's coming okay drop it please" Robin looks shocked "barney you have a dad? You didn't know who he was" barney snaps back at robin picking up his suit jacket and my bag "okay shut up mum this has been great I'll talk to you later we have to go"
Barney stomps down the path i try to keep up asking him to slow down while everyone else says goodbye to Loretta "barney I never knew you had a dad what's going on" barney shakes his head passing me my hand bag "just forget it okay I don't wanna talk about it"