Mystery note

I awaken alone no kettle boiling barney has obviously been at "work all night" what is he playing at I think as I rub my eyes walking through to the kitchen making my coffee sitting alone on the couch,I sigh deeply thinking I might as well get ready to hang around with lily and robin today. I walk into the shower washing my hair with my new shampoo and conditioner, I blow dry my hair curling it I walk through to the bedroom looking at my side of the wardrobe looking for my blue tank top I kick something I look down...a hand bag? That's not my hand bag who's pretty pink handbag is this, i think as I open it a note at the bottom saying "meet me at DTM at 7pm Monday" my heart rate goes crazy I call barney he answers "hey how are you did you have a good sleep" "yea I did when are you getting home" barney pauses on the other line "ahhh I'm sorry I'm pretty caught up here I had emergency files to finish last night" "oh okay well tell me when you're coming home love you" he's lying to me what is he up to, I text lily and robin telling them to come round to Barney's apartment.
When they arrive I show them the note and they bag lily squinted reading the note "were is DTM" I shrug looking at the note "thats not even a place we have a time but we're is that?" robin stares at it for a long time "wait guys no DTM isint a place but it might stand for someplace" lily nods at robin as I look at the note "thats a girl's handwriting he's cheating on me isint who on earth handbag is that what the f*ck barney" lily rubs my shoulder shaking her head as she puts the note back into the bag "dont worry we will figure it out in time for Monday he won't be cheating on you there has to be a explanation for this"