The truth

I smile nodding at barney as I open the door to maclarens I walk up with barney the rest of the gang sitting there robin and lily smile a little Ted blank face just staring at us Marshall sitting beside Ted. "Right guys take a seat" lily says moving over for us Marshall sitting there awkward no one knowing what to say Marshall tries to break the silence "it's great to have us all sitting in are both again" I smile over at Marshall nodding ted looks up at barney and barney looks at ted never breaking eye contact "you know what I find so funny guys?" We all look over at ted "the fact that the person who made up the bro code broke the bro code"
barney rolling his eyes irritated by that remark "awh shut the f*ck up ted you have broken it way more times than me what does it matter" ted shaking his head almost offended "what does it matter barney You talk about this bro code and how you should treat your bros but you don't even go by the rules yourself" barney laughs mocking ted "I never broke the bro code ted you never actually stated you had dibs on Crystal" ted looks back shocked standing up "excuse me who was the one that helped her when she was crying all you wanted from her was a quick shag your disgusting"
barney goes to stand up but lily shouts "OKAY okay we aren't here to fight just stop" barney and ted both sitting down barney fixing his tie and suit ted glaring over at barney. After a while of lily telling us all we need to be mature about this and talks this all out we order drinks. "So barney why don't you start" barney slumping in his chair "lily this is stupid we aren't little kids and we aren't kindergarten but if you insist" barney looks over at ted "ted listen one I never broke the bro code and two you never had dibs" barney stating the same things he had just ten minutes ago, lily looks over at ted "barney I've watched you do horrible disgusting vile things to women I've watched you f*ck people over so bad there confidence shattered but I always though there was a limit I always thought I was the limit we were BROS and you do that you could pick any girl to have a shag with why did you take her? TELL ME THEN"
barney looking down at the ground looks back up at ted "ted you wouldn't know what love is if it hit you right in the face you are so in love with the thought of settling down that your actually desperate your just pathetic" ted laughs standing up again,lily tells him to sit down "no lily I will not sit down after everything I've done for you barney after all these years your just as stubborn as you have always been" barney genuinely laughing this time "come on ted ME stubborn look in the mirror ted what have you got your living with your best friends from collage even if you had Crystal you would still be chasing robin the truth is ted you just cling onto the past that is not my fault"