8| You Can Do It Lillie!

Hey Guys! Time for another chapter! Now, before I start talking about the chapter, I would first like to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone who celebrates it! It's already the 27th of November here for me, so it's a bit late, but it's not celebrated here where I live(and I don't celebrate it either). Well, another thing is that I want to thank all of you for reading this story! As I am writing this, this story now has 1,939 READS and 85 VOTES. Wow. I never thought I would get this many views, heck, I didn't even think I would get 100 Reads. That's why I want to thank all of you for your support! You have all been amazing and I definitely wouldn't have the motivation to keep on writing without you guys.

Not only do we have 1.9k reads, but we are also currently ranked #229 in the Pokemon tag! It may not seem like much, but there are more than 30k stories in the pokemon tag. Again, thank you all for reading this story!

Now, to talk about this story, well it's more of a filler? I'm not exactly sure, but I didn't want to rush the story. Anyway, remember what I said about OC submission. I have decided to open the first one in this chapter. I would probably only take one, but please submit your oc! it would be highly appreciated. Well, anyways, the OC would be really free but there would be parts that I have already decided beforehand. Well, here's the Oc submission form/plan/structure for this one.

Note : (O) means optional

Name :

Looks :

Age: 15

Personality (O) :

Pokemon (O) :

Well, there it is. If you want to submit an oc then please follow that. It would make it way easier to understand. Well, I've kept you long enough. Here's the next chapter!

-naakrA

P.S. I forgot to do this in the previous chapter but I DON'T OWN POKEMON OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. and because I'm lazy I wouldn't write this again... probably.

<<<===>>>

Date: Tuesday, April 21st

"So, are you excited for your first trial?" Professor Kukui asked as they breakfast.

"Yup!" Ash said as he took another bite of his food. "This is my first step to taking on the Island Challenge and getting one step closer to my dream. And we're definitely going to win this right guys?" Ash turned towards the Pokemons who are eating their food.

"Eevee!" "Row-Let!" "Bin-Grubbin!" His Pokémons responded.

Lillie smiled at Ash. "Well, I believe you can do it, Ash," Lillie said. "You and your Pokémons"

Ash turned towards Lillie and smiled. "Thanks, Lillie" Ash said. "I'm guessing you'd want to come with us?" Ash asked.

"Of course" Lillie nodded at Ash. "We've been doing everything together this last 2 weeks," She took another bite of her food and swallowed. "I don't see a reason to change that now" She finished with a smile. Ash responded with a grin.

"Sounds awesome!" Ash said as he finished his food. A few minutes later, everyone has finished their food. Ash and Lillie were helping Kukui clean the dishes while the Pokemons were playing with each other.