16| A Rocky Exploration!

Hey everyone! Anonymous Raccoon here. Right now, naa is at school so I'll be doing this today. Don't worry, he left notes for me to go by.

Well, the first thing on this list is to thank all of you for the support of this story. As of the time I'm writing this, this story now has 7,976 READS and 243 VOTES. In my opinion, that's not that bad. 400 Reads and 10 votes in one week. Anyway, naa wanted me to say that he is very grateful for all your support and that he will keep on working harder to write a story that you guys will enjoy.

Moving on, the next thing is OC submission. I'm actually surprised that no one has submitted any OCs lately but he says it's needed then it's needed.

* means it's optional

OC: A Rival for Ash
Name:
Age: 15-17
Description(looks):
Personality*:
Pokemon*(Note that the Pokemons will be degraded/deleveled to match the plot):
Closing Date: March 13th, 2021

Well, there it is. I don't know if you've noticed but some things have been changed.

Anyway, there's only one thing left and here it says it's important. Well, it's an announcement so here it is:

Hey everyone, naakrA here. This is just a note but it's still important. I'm really sorry but I will not be able to update next week. The reason for me is because my school is having our Midterm Examination next week and I want to focus on that. Again, I'm really sorry and I hope you understand.

Well, that's that I guess. Anyway, that's everything on this list so I'll be leaving now. Enjoy the story, I guess. Cya!

- Anonymous Raccoon.

<<<===>>>

Date: Wednesday, April 29th

"Are you sure it's safe Professor?" Lillie once again asked Professor Kukui. They, along with Ash and Eevee, were currently at one of the docks of the Hau'oli Marina.

Kukui stood in front of his boat as he turned around to face Ash and Lillie. "Of course I'm sure Lillie!" He exclaimed. "My boat might be old but it's a very reliable boat!"

Ash peeked behind Kukui and sweatdropped. "For some reason, I'm not so sure about that." He asked.

Ash could easily see where Lillie's worries were coming from. Kukui's boat was a small, worn-down yacht. The yacht looked like it had once been a majestic boat with red paint and wooden interiors. However, the paint had long since faded away leaving the yacht in a weird red-ish gray color.

The wooden interior seemed to have had many patches and some were even broken. The body of the yacht was covered in rust which was spread out randomly and some parts on the outside had random patches of metal and wood.

"You two worry too much," Kukui said. "Here, lemme just start this baby up while we wait for Hau."

Kukui got onto the yacht and started messing with the controls. After pressing some buttons, he finally got to the start-up button.

"Well, here it goes," Kukui said as he pressed the button. Ash and Lillie waited for 10 seconds before pointing out the obvious.

"Nothing's happening," Ash said.

"That's weird," Kukui said. "The engine should have started by now," Kukui said as he began to once again mess with the controls.

Ash and Lillie turned towards each other. "You know, it's not too late to follow Professor Burnet's example and take a ferry," Ash said.