13| Team Skull Go To School

I'M BACK! So, this chapter was a tough one to write, mostly because this is the longest chapter in the story! I honestly thought that this chapter would be around 5-6k words but it ended up being 7,4k+ words! Wow! 

Anyway, let's move on. First things first, the OC submission. Now, the OC submission for Team Skull Admin is closed, and only one person submitted. And that wasn't even from wattpad. Well, anyway, you'll see her in this story.  Now, the Rival OC position is still open and I would really appreciate it if you submit you're oc.

* means it's optional

OC: A Rival for Ash
Name:
Age^: 15
Description(looks):
Personality*:
Pokemon*(Note that the Pokemons will be degraded/deleveled to match Ash's team):
Closing Date: To be added.

Well, moving on, I would like to thank all you guys for the support.

This story now has 6,367 READS and 195 VOTES. That's a lot.

...

Who are you?

I'm known as The Anonymous Llama and that's all I have to say here, cya!

What just happened? You know what nevermind, as I was about to say, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT! I'm really glad you guys enjoyed this story and I'll try my best to keep on making chapters that you guys like. Well, I'm not gonna hold you here any longer so I'll see you at the end of the chapter.

-naakrA

Well, of course, he forgot to say that the OC in this chapter was submitted by EllieJoFlow. Her name is Yami Hana btw, so you don't get confused.

Well, since he left guess I should leave as well. cya! For real this time!

-The Anonymous Llama

<<<===>>>

Date: Saturday, April 25th

"So, what are you guys doing today?" Burnet asked as she finished washing the dishes.

"We're waiting for Hau right now," Ash said. He was sitting on one of the chairs in the dining room, with Lillie sitting next to him. He grabbed a Poke Bean from the table and gave it to Eevee, who was sitting on his right shoulder. He then grabbed a cookie for himself.

"Vee!" Eevee cried out happily as he nibbled on the Poke Bean.

"He should be here soon," Lillie said as she also grabbed some Poke Beans. But instead of giving them to her Pokémon, she placed them in her bag. Ash didn't need to ask to know that those were for Nebby.

"You three are traveling together yeah?" Burnet said. "I think it's good for you. Kukui also traveled with his friends during his Island Trial."

"Yeah," Kukui said. "The good old times."

Burnet laughed. "Well, I'm going to take a shower. Ash, Lillie, take care when you go out alright?"

"Sure!" Ash said

"I'll look after him," Lillie said. Burnet grinned at her before entering her and Kukui's room.

"Since you're done with your trial then I'm guessing you'll be looking for Hala?" Kukui asked. He sat down across from them.