"I am going to show you." Percy Weasley x Pregnant! Fem!Reader

Warning: This story contains smut. If you are too young or feel uncomfortable with reading smut, feel free to read anything else. If you stick around. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

Y/n stood in front of the mirror in her and Percy's bedroom. She was trying to get ready for this event that Percy had to go to, but ever since she became pregnant with their first child, she found it hard to dress herself. She started to feel insecure about herself and Percy noticed. "What's wrong darling?" Percy asked as he leaned against the doorframe. "I can't find anything to wear. Some of these dresses are too tight." Y/n said as she sat down on the bed and sighed. "Well, I did notice that you had a hard time, now that you are pregnant. Want to talk about it?" Percy asked as he sat down on the bed, next to Y/n.

"Ever since my belly started to grow, I started to feel insecure about myself." Y/n admitted as she finally looked at Percy. "Do you still find me attractive?" Y/n asked. "What? Of course, I do. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on." Percy smiled as he placed his hands on her cheeks. "Believe me, I still find you very attractive, even now that you are pregnant." Percy added, before he placed his lips on hers. "I am going to show you." Percy smirked as he pulled away from the kiss. Percy laid Y/n down on the bed and smiled at her before lifting up her skirt and taking off panties. Y/n moaned when she felt Percy kissing her inner thighs and her hands went down to his hair and grabbed it softly. Y/n let out a loud moan, when she felt Percy starting to lick up and down her slit, paying a little more attention to her clit.

"I could do this all day." Percy said as he looked up at Y/n's face and saw the pleasure in her eyes. "Perce-" Y/n moaned as she felt herself getting closer to her climax. "Louder, I want them to hear you." Percy said as he looked up again, before returning to paying attention to her clit. "i thought your laugh was the prettiest sound in the world. I was wrong, it's your moans." Percy said as Y/n came, while moaning his name. "Thank you, Percy. Maybe later, I will return the favour." Y/n said as she placed her lips against his, tasting herself on his tongue. "God, what did i do to deserve you? I'll wait for you in the family room."

Percy said as he got up and walked out of the room. Y/n decided to go for a light blue dress and a pair of light blue heels. Y/n got dressed and pulled her hair into a ponytail, before she checked herself in the mirror one last time. Y/n walked down the stairs, where she saw Percy sitting on the couch. When he saw that she was ready, he walked over to her, and they apparated to the venue. The party went by slowly, Y/n found herself sitting on her chair, while Percy was talking to his colleagues and occasionally came to check on Y/n. After another hour of talking and socializing, Y/n and Percy apparated home, where they immediately went upstairs. Percy sat down on the bed, while Y/n sunk down on her knees and unbuttoned his trousers.

"You know that you don't have to do this." Percy said as Y/n took off his trousers together with his boxers. "I know, but I want to." Y/n said, before she started to place a kiss on his tip. Percy's hands went to her ponytail and grasped firmly as Y/n wrapped her lips around his cock. Percy let out some groans, as Y/n took him further down her throat. Percy felt himself getting closer and moaned louder. Y/n looked up at Percy and saw that he had his eyes closed in pleasure. Y/n felt his cum hitting the back of her throat and tried to swallow it all. "Thank you babe." Percy said as Y/n laid down next to Percy. "You are welcome."

Y/n smiled as they got ready for bed. Y/n placed a kiss on his lips, before she laid her head on his chest and fell asleep. A few years later, Y/n and Percy found themselves walking around Diagon Alley, buying Molly's school supplies. Y/n held Lucy's hand as they followed Percy and Molly around. "Mum, when do i get to go to Hogwarts?" Lucy asked. "Well in 2 years you will be turning 11. That's when you will receive your letter. Mummy and daddy will go with you to buy all your school supplies." Y/n smiled as she leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek. Y/n and her family were walking down Platform 9 ¾ a couple of days after they went and bought the supplies. Y/n stood beside Percy, feeling herself tear up as she watched her oldest daughter go on the train to Hogwarts. Y/n walked up to Molly and whispered something in her ear. When Y/n pulled away from Molly, the girl jumped up and down hugging her mother tight. 

"Oh darling. It's not like you are saying goodbye forever." Percy smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "It does feel like it." Y/n said as she waved Molly goodbye. "Mum, I am still here, so i will keep you company." Lucy smiled as she wrapped her little arms around her mother. "Oh, Perce, I forgot to tell you. I am pregnant, again. I'm expecting twin boys." Y/n said as they started to head back to their house.

"Really? That's good news." Percy said as he placed his lips on her while pulling her into a hug. "You're hugging me too tight!" Y/n said. "I am sorry darling, but i am just too excited." Percy smiled. "Lucy, mummy is expecting two babies." Y/n said as she looked down at Lucy. "I am going to be an older sister?" Lucy asked as she hugged her mother. "What will Molly say, when you tell her?" Percy asked as he looked at his wife. "I already told her. Let's just say that her first year at Hogwarts will be filled with updates about the baby." 

Y/n smiled as they walked into their house. "God, I love you." Percy said as they sat down on the couch. "I love you too. You better write your mother a letter, telling her that Molly went to Hogwarts and that she is going to be a grandmother again." Y/n said as she pushed Percy teasingly off the couch. "You minx." Percy said as Y/n got up and walked away from him, leaving him frustrated.