paul stanley x reader

Elena was on a concert of the band Kiss. Being the only teenage girl in a adult crowd, made her feel a little uncomfortable. But during the song 'Forever', the lead singer, Paul Stanley, gave her a wink and smiled at her, which made her blush, because she knew that she had a backstage pass and she would meet the singer after the concert.

Suddenly someone in the crowd pointed a laserlight at Gene Simmons which made him yell: "Come over here you shmob!" And that made Elena laugh out loud, but she was the only one laughing, which made her feel ashamed. Paul glanced at her and winked one more time. After the concert was over, someone tapped on Elena's shoulder. "Are you the teenager who has a backstagepass?" said the guy. All that Elena could do was nod. "You have to follow me." said the guy. Again she nodded. They walked backstage and stopped at a door. "here is the place you have to be." The guy said. Elena didn't know wtf was going. She didn't even know who was behind the door.

The door opened and it revealed the chesthair coverd chest of Paul Stanley. "Hello" is all that Elena could say. "Hello, come in." Elena walked in the room and there was Tommy Thayer. "omg, im a huge fan of your guitar solo's." said Elena. Paul looked at Tommy and gave a wink. Paul slipped his arm around Elena's waist. "that's nice. It's a pleasure that I make these awesome solo's. But I have to get ready for dinner." Said Tommy. With that being said, he walked out of the room. "So do you wanna do something fun." said Paul. "Yeah sure." Elena said. With that, Paul kissed her on the lips and Elena didn't pull away. They walked over to the couch and Paul slowly laid Elena down on the couch. "Are you sure you wanna do this? Because you are a teenager and im older." "Yeah, im sure." With that, Paul pulled of her shirt and took of her bra. Elena pulled down his pants and boxers. "Are you really, really sure about this?" said Paul. Elena nodded, she was never so sure about anything in her life and with that being said, he shoved his cock inside her. She moaned when he thrust in and out of her. She pulled Paul closer and he went deeper. "Oh god Paul, faster. Please go faster." He went faster and after a few seconds, she moaned Paul's mame again. "omg Paul." she screamed. He felt her come and that made him moan her name. "Oh, Elena." He said as he came inside her. He pulled out of her and he kissed her very passionate. " I want you to come with me on the rest of the tour." Paul said as he hugged her. "I will, Paul. You made me feel a lot better. I love you babe." she said. Elena and Paul hold each other close. Elena was extremely happy that she had this backstage pass.