"You're very warm." Nymphadora Tonks x Fem!Reader

"i've never seen anyone look so cute and ridiculous at the same time." Y/n heard her girlfriend Nymphadora say. Y/n looked up from her book, turning her head to look at her and smiled. "Was that about me?" She asked as Nymphadora smiled. "No, you are just cute. I was talking about Sirius. He's been trying to make Remus pay attention to him for the past hour. It was quite amusing at first, but now it is starting to get really annoying." Dora said as she nodded his way. Sirius, who went to sit on Remus' lap because of the lack of attention he was getting from his boyfriend. "That is cute and ridiculous." Y/n said as the two started to laugh at the sight in front of them. Y/n and Nymphadora met in their years at Hogwarts and became friends for the first two years. Both of the girls started to have feelings towards the other.

Nymphadora told Y/n first about her feelings and was thrilled when Y/n felt the same. After that day, they started to date and became inseparable. After they graduated, they both applied for a job as Auror. Currently they are spending most of their time at 12 Grimmauld Place. "Hey, we are not ridiculous. And I am not annoying." Sirius said as he turned to look at the girls. "But we are cute. Especially me." Sirius added. "Whatever you say, Sirius." Remus said as he looked up from his book. Sirius looked at Remus and raised an eyebrow. "I mean you are the cutest of us all. But you are also quite annoying." Remus replied before he received a slap on his shoulder, followed by a kiss from Sirius. "Let's go for a walk." Y/n suggested to Nymphadora as she got up and went to grab her cloak. Nymphadora followed and smiled at her girlfriend. Nymphadora grabbed Y/n's hand before they started to walk down the street. Y/n and Nymphadora were walking down the street, when all of the sudden,

Y/n got hit by a muggle car that drove off. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Nymphadora asked as she stood beside Y/n, who didn't respond. Nymphadora looked around, to look for someone to help them. "I saw what happened? Is she okay?" A woman asked Nymphadora as she came to stand beside her. Luckily for the both of them, they weren't far from the headquarters. "Can you stay here? Just in case she wakes up? I need to get some friends." Nymphadora asked the woman, who gave her a nod and Nymphadora ran inside. "Help, Y/n was in an accident." Nymphadora said as she looked at Remus and Sirius, who followed the girl outside. Sirius and Remus stood beside Nymphadora as they arrived back to where Y/n was now sitting up. "What happened?" Y/n asked as she looked at her friends and touched her head. "You got into a car accident. But your friend told me that the car drove off." The woman said as she smiled towards Y/n.

"Why does my head hurt?" Y/n asked as she looked at Nymphadora. "Because, you fell on your head. It looks like you are bleeding." Nymphadora said as she helped Y/n up. "You should go to the Hospital. I will bring you." The woman said as she walked towards her car, followed by Nymphadora, Y/n, Sirius and Remus. Together, they drove off and went to the hospital. "Thank you for your kindness." Nymphadora said as they got out of the car. "No problem. I hope she heals fast." The woman said as she drove off. The four looked up at the building and walked inside. "Hi, how can i help you?" The nurse asked as they walked to the bali. "My friend got into a car accident and her head is bleeding." Nymphadora said. The nurse walked over to Y/n and made her follow her. "You can wait here. This won't take that long." The nurse smiled. Nymphadora, Remus and Sirius were sitting in the waiting room.

"Why is this taking so long?" Nymphadora sighed. Before anyone could reply, Y/n walked towards them, with a smile on her face. "They gave me some stitches. In a couple of weeks, it should be healed." Y/n smiled as her friends got up and they walked out the hospital, back to 12 Grimmauld Place. When they walked in through the door, they were greeted by Molly and Arthur. "Where have you been? We were waiting for you for dinner." Molly said. "Y/n got into a car accident, when we went for a walk." Remus explained. "Oh, dear. Are you okay?" Molly asked.

"Yes, I am okay. But I need to rest. Can I skip dinner? Or eat later?" Y/n asked, receiving a nod from Molly. "Of course, dear. You and Tonks can go and get some rest." Molly smiled as the girls ran up the stairs and into their shared room. Nymphadora laid down on the bed as Y/n laid down as well and placed her head on her shoulder. "This is gonna sound cheesy but....I love when you're half asleep and talking nonsense." Nymphadora said after a while, listening to Y/n talking. "Thanks." Y/n said as she looked at Nymphadora. Y/n leant up and placed her lips upon Nymphadora's. "You're very warm, it's comforting." Y/n said as Nymphadora wrapped her arms around Y/n pulling her in for a hug. "I was wondering how long you two were going to make out like that before you realize you weren't alone." Sirius said as he stood by the door of their room. "GET OUT!" Both girls yelled at the smirking man.

"REMUS! COME AND GET YOUR DOG OUT OF OUR ROOM!" Nymphadora added. "Hey, I am not a dog." Sirius said. After a moment, Remus walked up to Sirius and dragged him out of the room by his shirt collar. "There's a good boy." Remus said as he closed the door of the girls room making laugh and before they went back to cuddling. "Can we stay like this forever?" Nymphadora asked after they spent an hour in their bed. "I wish we could. But maybe we should go down and have some dinner, before we can come back and continue cuddling." Y/n suggested as she got up and held out her hand for Nymphadora to take. "I love you." Nymphadora said as they started to head down the stairs. "I love you too Dora." Y/n replied. "How's the head?" Sirius asked as he sat down in front of Y/n. "It still hurts." Y/n replied. "Give me attention." Sirius said as he took a look at Remus, who was focused on reading his book.

Both Nymphadora started to laugh as they saw Remus rolling his eyes, completely ignoring his boyfriend. "I wish we could live together already." Nymphadora whispered as they continued eating their dinner, with a smile on their face.