"What a pretty sight." Gene Simmons x reader

Being in a relationship with a rockstar was hard, fun but mostly hard. I have been dating Gene Simmons for a year of two and it was the best. He is now on tour with the band and i missed him very much. Waking up without him is sometimes very hard. I woke up by my phone ringing and when i saw the caller id, i smiled. "Hi Babe. How is my princess doing?" He asked me. "i'm okay." I told him. "What's wrong, babe?" Gene asked and i could hear some concern in his voice. "I miss you."I told him and i could hear him chuckle. "You don't have to miss me anymore. The tour is over and i am on my way home. I am at the airport in Pennsylvania. I am catching the next plane to L.A." Gene told me and i squealed. "Are you serious?"I asked him. " Yes princess. I am home around 2pm." Gene said and you smiled. "Gotta go, princess. See you later." He said hung up. I decided to get dressed and go to the mall to buy some new things. I walked to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. the clothes i decided to wear was a cropped lace top and a pair of jeans and to top it all off i wore one of Gene's coats. As shoes i wore some hells. I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and walked out the house. I entered the car and drove to the mall. Gene texted me and told me that he was on the plane. I arrived at the mall, i parked the car and walked into the mall. I first went to Victoria's secrets and bought some lingerie to wear for Gene. When i paid for the lingerie, i went to another store and bought some clothes for me and some shoes as well. I also bought Gene a new watch that he wanted. I went back home and decided to clean the house before Gene returns. I cleaned everything and when i was finished, i decided to get some food ready. I had some pizza in the freezer and decided to bake those, because i didn't really feel like actual cooking. I went upstairs and decided to wear a new pair of lingerie that i bought. I did my hair and makeup a little bit different than i did this morning, but i heard that the door opened and closed. I put on my dress robe over it and went downstairs. I saw Gene and ran into his arms. "Hey, princess." He said and i smiled. "Hi baby." I spoke and kissed him. I felt his hands go to my thighs as he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we walked up the stairs. We continued to kiss each other and it felt like it had been years since i saw him. Gene laid me down on the bed and undressed himself. I took off my dressing robe and looked at Gene. "What a pretty sight." He smirked and i giggled. Gene crawled on the bed and laid on top of me, starting to take of the lingerie. "But i like this sight even better." He told me seductively. He threw my panties and bra on the floor and kissed me again. I felt his finger entering me and i started to moan. Gene started to move his finger faster inside of me and i felt getting closer to my edge. Gene took his finger out of me before i reached my orgasm. "Ugh you're such a tease, Simmons." I told him. He smiled and kissed him again. He entered me and thrusted his hips forwards inside me and groaned loudly. I moaned and moved with him. He went faster and i felt myself orgasming around him. He started to slow down and emptied himself inside me. Gene laid down next to me when he pulled out and pulled the sheets up. I cuddled up next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. "I am so happy to have you back next to me." I told him and he smiled. "I am happy to have my princess next to me again. Next time, you'll come with me, cause i can't stand to be alone for that long." He told me. We laid there in silent and i looked up at him and saw that he fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and smiled. "Sleep tight, darling." I spoke before closing my eyes and falling asleep next to the man i love.