Protective - Severus Snape x Fem!Reader

Warning: some NSFW content. !!MINORS DON'T INTERACT!!

"Where is that no good arsehole?" Y/n asked as she walked down the dungeons. "Who are you looking for, Professor Malfoy?" Pansy asked. "Who do you think? That idiot Snape." Y/n replied. "Professor Snape is in his Potions Class, aunt Y/n." Draco said. "Oh, and Potter's there. He has detention." Draco added. "Thank you, nephew." Y/n replied as she made her way to the potions classroom. She burst through the door and walked up to his desk. "What did you tell Lockhart about me? He hasn't stopped begging me to help him with his book signing." Y/n said. "I plainly told Gilderoy that you had a free evening. And that you possibly could help him. Nothing else." Severus replied. "You and I both know that there is so much more behind all of that. He does not plainly want my help. I declined his offer. And told him you would help him. So, off you go. Potter, you will continue your detention with me." Y/n said as she glared at Severus. 

"This happens to be my classroom. You don't get to storm in here and tell me what I should do." "I have every right to storm in here and tell you that you don't get to choose how I spend my evening. Now, off you trot up to Gilderoy." Y/n said as she walked to the desk and pushed him out. He got close to her as Harry wasn't paying attention and looked in her eyes. "You are going to regret that, young lady." Severus said. "Don't be like that. It's not like you can punish me with detention." Y/n answered. "But I can punish you in another way which you won't enjoy that much." Severus whispered. "I love you." Y/n whispered back with a soft smile and sat down in his chair as he walked out of the classroom. "Professor Malfoy. I have written what I had to write from Professor Snape." Harry said. "How long did Snape tell you that you should be here?" "Until I had finished writing what I had to write, professor." Harry answered. 

"Then you are dismissed. If you place it on the desk." Y/n answered. "Thank you, Professor. Enjoy your evening." Harry said before he walked out of the room. Y/n got up and walked out of the classroom, before she locked it. She made her way towards Severus' private room, when Gilderoy walked up to her. "Y/n, dear. I have a question." He said. "Yes, Gilderoy." Y/n answered. "You seem like a very interesting woman. And I would like to get to know you better. Would you like to go to the three Broomsticks with me?" Gilderoy asked. "Oh, uhm. No. I'd rather not. I am sorry to decline, but I am not interested." Y/n answered as she saw Severus walking up to them. "What is the problem?" He asked. "Nothing, Severus. Enjoy your evening.." Gilderoy said as he walked away. "What did he want, my dear?" Severus asked as they walked into the room. "He wanted to get to know me. But I declined.” Y/n said, before she sat down on the couch. 

"I would want to know what happens if you just go with him." Severus said. "You seriously want to know what happens? Even though we’re in a relationship?” Y/n asked. “Well, he doesn’t know about us. So, yes. I want to see what happens. And if he tries something, I’ll tell him.” Severus replied. “What if I tell you that I don’t feel comfortable around Gilderoy anymore?” Y/n asked. “Why not? Did he already try something?” Severus asked. “Well, yes. Last week, I was cleaning my classroom and I saw him walk in and just started to flirt and even tried to touch me.” Y/n said. “Are you serious? When were you planning on telling me?” Severus asked. “It just didn’t slip in my mind that I had to tell you. I thought he wouldn’t try anything else, but now he asked me to get to know me.” Y/n said. Severus stormed out of the room and Y/n got up from the couch, following Severus. “Severus. What are you going to do?” Y/n asked. 

“What is going on with Severus?” Dumbledore asked as he noticed the angry potion master walking. “I don’t know. I told him about something that happened with Gilderoy and he got angry.” Y/n replied. “Severus, don’t do anything you will regret.” Y/n said. “Severus, what can I help you with?” Gilderoy asked, before Severus drew his wand and pointed it to Gilderoy as he grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. “How dare you touch Y/n without her consent.” Severus said.