Robert Carlyle x Reader: 'You are way to special to me'

Dating an actor has it pro's and cons. Pro, I get to meet the cast and crew of Once Upon A Time and Robert takes me to premieres and awards shows. Cons, there are some fans that don't like me being in a relationship with Robert. I walked outside the house to collect the mail. I looked through the mail and saw a letter to me. I walked back inside and opened the letter.

'Dear Y/n,

I am Robert's biggest fan and i don't like you being in a relationship with him.

You are wasting his time. You are not good enough for him. This is not fan mail for you, but

this is a threat, back off from Robert or something bad will happen to you.

Have a nice day'

I read the letter over and over and i started to cry. I can't believe someone is threathing me, because i am not good enough for Robert. I heard the door open and close and looked up to see Robert walking into the Kitchen. "Hello darl... Baby, what is wrong?" "I have gotten a letterof one of your fans. It said that i am not worth your love and that i am wasting your time. And i am starting to believe that she is right." I explained Robert. "Don't you think that you are wasting my time, because you are not. You are the only one i love. Without you in my life, i don't know what will happen. You are my everything, my world. I love you and nothing will ever change that. You are the first thing my mind when i wake up and you are the last thing that is in my life, when i go to sleep. I love you, dearie, do not forget that." Robert spoke. "The person who wrote the letter is not a fan. And i going to let them know what i think about that." Robert spoke and placed a kiss on my lips.

So, later that day we were getting ready to get interviewed. I was nervous but Robert was with me and that makes me everything better. When it was time, the interviewer introduces us. he asked a lot of questions about how we met and such. "I have something to say to the fan that wrote to my Y/n. Saying that she isn't worth my love and that she is wasting my time, she is not. But you have crossed the line, to say that something happens to her if she doesn't back off. You have no right to say that she needs to back off. I love Y/n and there is nothing going to change about that and i will protect her." Robert spoke and he held my hand the whole time. The interview was over and we walked back to our car. We went for dinner and talked about a lot of things, when i looked at Robert and took his hands in mine over the table. "Thank you for standing up for me, babe. You are the best thing that happened to me." I told him and he smiled. "No problem, dearie. I would always stand up for you. You are the love of my life." Robert spoke. We got ready for bed and we fell asleep in each others arms.