peter criss x reader x eric singer

I was sitting in between Eric and Peter and we were talking about the gig we have seen today. Eric was whispiring something in Peter's ear behind my back and i was wondering what it was. After a moment, i felt Peter's lips on my neck and Eric's hand creeping up my thigh. I turned my head towards Eric and Peter was still kissing my neck. I kissed Eric on his lips and he started to touch my womanhood.

I left Eric's lips and i stood up. "let's take this to another room." i said as i held out both of my hands. The boys grabbed them and we walked towards the bedroom. When we were in the bedroom, i laid myself on the bed and both Eric and Peter started to take of their shirt. "we took off our shirts, now you have to take off yours." Eric winked at me and Peter nodded in agree. I took off my shirt and i was only in my bra and skirt. They climbed on the bed and they started to kiss me again.

Eric took of my bra and started to kiss between my boobs. Peter took of my skirt and panties and he touched me. "You are very beautiful my love." Peter said as i started to moan. Eric took of his pants and boxers and so did Peter. I looked at them and started to take Peter's cock in my mouth. He started to moan and closed his eyes. Eric placed himself between my legs and thrusted his cock into me.

We all three were a moaning mess and i was on the edge to Come. Eric went faster and harder and i grabbed hold to Peter's cock. He came in to my throat and i tried to swallow it all. Eric groaned out my name and he canme inside me. "now i want to fuck you my love" Peter said with a smirlk as he and Eric switched positions. I took Eric in my mouth and again began to suck him off, while Peter thrusted himself inside me. I was the first to came and i knew that they were close behind. Peter went faster and he came inside me. I continued to suck Eric and i felt his cum down my throat, he groaned and i relesed him from my mouth. We laid next to each other and they pulled the duvet up to our body's.

"this was amazing, we should do this more often." Peter said as me and Eric nodded in agree. We talked for a while until we fell asleep in each others arms.

_________
This was requested by @blackstar124 Thank you for request this and i'd be still taking requests on this so please comment or send me a private message