"You are an idiot." "But i am your idiot." Eggsy x Reader

i have been dating Eggsy for a while now and since a year i have been working at Kingsman. Eggsy was working on the field while i was working with Merlin 'behind the scenes'. Today started off like any other day. We were all having a debriefing about Eggsy and Harry's previous mission. Merlin stood up and readjusted his glasses. "Y/n, Eggsy, you two will be going on a mission together. You will be going to a party as mr. and Mrs. Warner. You will try to stop a drug deal there." He informed us.

Eggsy smiled at me and got up. "babe, y' heard that, we'll be husband and wife." He beamed. "i know sweets. Maybe one day we can actually call each other that." I hinted. "Y' really want that?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. "C'me on we should get ready." Eggsy spoke after a moment of silence. We got ready and Eggsy went to talk to Harry and Merlin, when he was ready. Roxy was with me when i was getting ready. "What do you think, Rox." I asked Roxy as i was looking in the mirror.

I was wearing a long black gown and to go with the dress, i wore black heels. "You look amazing, Eggsy would love this." She said. We walked out the room and walked towards where Eggsy was standing. Eggsy turned to look at me and i smiled. "Y' look damn hot, babe" He spoke. "You look handsome as well." I told him. Eggsy wrapped his arm around my waist and i kissed him. When we pulled away, Merlin cleared his throat.

"It is time for you to leave. Here is your umbrella, Eggsy, and here is your gun, Y/n." Merlin gave us our stuff and i wrapped my arm around Eggsy's arm. We walked out the Headquarters and took the cab that was waiting for us. The car drove us to our location and when we arrived, we walked out. "You ready, babe." Eggsy asked me. "Yes." I spoke and we walked inside the building. We looked around and i saw the man that we needed coming towards us. "Aah mr. and mrs. Warner. How are you two doing." The man asked us.

"We are doing great. We just came back from our honeymoon." I spoke. "aah congrats." he said. I smiled to the man. "Will you two be so kind to follow me?" The man added. Eggsy looked at me and he took my hand. We followed the man to a room far from the party. We entered a room and Eggsy and i stood in front of the desk. "I know who you really are. Eggsy Unwin and Y/n L/n." the man spoke while holding a gun. "Why are you here?" the man asked angry. "We are here to enjoy the party." I lied.

"Lies, tell me why you are really here." the man spoke as he grabbed me by the neck and pointed the gun to my head. "Say the truth or the lady dies." I took the gun from his hands and got out of his grip. I stood next to Eggsy and i pointed the gun to him.I suddenly had to sneeze and i saw the man fell to the ground. I knew that i didn't pull the trigger, because my finger wasn't on the trigger.

I looked at Eggsy. "WHat the Fuck, Eggsy. Why the hell did you kill him? We had to bring him to the police." I said. "I am sorry babe, but i didn't want my lady to get killed." He spoke and i smiled. "You are an idiot" I said before leaning in to kiss him. "But i am your idiot." He told me after we pulled away. We headed back to the Headquarters and went towards the briefing room. "Marry me?" Eggsy suddenly asked as i was about to walk inside.

"What?" I asked him. "Will you marry me?" He asked again, this time on one knee. I could see Harry and Merlin smile in the corner of my eye. "Yes." I smiled and Eggsy got up. "I love you so much." He said. "I love you too." I spoke as i kissed him. "Let's celebrate." Merlin told us and we went to drink champagne.I was happy that Eggsy asked me and I wouldn't wish for a better end off a mission.