"You're really strong." George Weasley x Fem!Reader

It was a year after the Battle of Hogwarts, Y/n found herself spending most of her time helping her boyfriend, George with his grief after he lost his brother and best friend, Fred. Y/n was sitting on the couch of their shared house, and she found herself crying. Y/n and George had been together since their fifth year and stood by his side ever since. Y/n knew that she had to be strong for George, but today, it all came down on her and she broke down, while George was at work. "Darling, I'm ho- What's wrong darling?" George asked as he walked in the family room of their house. "I don't know. I was just sitting here." Y/n said as she looked up at her boyfriend. "I am sorry George. I promised to stay strong for you, but I can't." Y/n said as George wrapped his arms around her. "Oh, my darling. It's okay, you can't always stay strong." George said as he started to rub up and down her back. "I don't blame you for letting your tears flow."

George added as he wiped away her tears. "I love you, George." Y/n said as she looked up at him. "I love you too, darling. Do you want to cancel the dinner with my family?" George asked. "No, I want to go. I'll get ready." Y/n said as she got up and walked towards their room. "Y/n, I have something to ask you." George said, making Y/n turn and look at him. "Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You've helped me through the grief I had, and I can't thank you enough for that." George started as he looked at Y/n. "I love you, my darling. Do you want to marry me?" George asked as he sunk down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Yes. I would love to marry you." Y/n replied as she threw her arms around him and placed her lips on his. "Go and get ready, we don't want to be late for Percy's birthday." George said as Y/n went towards their room.

Y/n decided to go for a light blue dress and black heels, she did her hair in a braid and applied light makeup, before she walked out the room and walked back towards George. "Wow, that dress is gorgeous." George said as he looked at Y/n. "Thank you darling. Do you have his gift?" Y/n asked as they made their way towards the Burrow. When they arrived at George's family's house, the couple walked in and were greeted by the family. "Hello George. Hello Y/n." Molly said as she wrapped her arms around the two of them. "Hello, mum." George replied as Molly let go of them. Y/n walked over to Percy, who was talking to his wife, Audrey. "Happy Birthday, Percy." Y/n said as she hugged the older Weasley. "Thank you." Percy smiled. "Y/n, that is a beautiful dress, you are wearing." Audrey smiled as Y/n turned to look at her. "Thank you, you are also wearing a beautiful dress." Y/n replied. "Thank- Is that an engagement ring?"

Audrey asked as she looked at Y/n's finger, while Percy and George were talking. "Yes, George proposed before we came here." Y/n smiled. "Congratulations." Audrey smiled as she hugged the girl. "Thank you." Y/n smiled as she let go of Audrey. "Congratulations." Percy smiled towards his younger brother. "Thank you Perce." "What's going on?" Molly asked as she raised an eyebrow before she saw Y/n's ring. "You proposed?" Molly asked loudly. "Yes, mum. But we wanted to wait, since it is Percy's birthday." George smiled as his mother wrapped her arms around him. The rest of the evening went by too quickly. The family celebrated Percy's birthday and also George and Y/n's engagement. The year went by and it was the wedding day. Molly, Angelica, Hermione, Ginny and Audrey were helping Y/n in her dress. Between Percy's birthday and today, a lot had happened. Y/n was expecting a baby boy and she couldn't be more excited.

"You look very beautiful." Molly said as Y/n turned around and looked at her friends. Arthur walked into the room and smiled at his daughter-in-law. "Are you ready?" He asked as he smiled at Y/n. "Yes, but i am nervous." She replied as she took Arthur's arm. "That's normal. It's not everyday you get to marry your best friend." Arthur smiled as they walked towards where George was standing. Y/n smiled as she stood in front of George. "You look great." George said as he wiped away a tear. "You look handsome." Y/n smiled. The priest started to speak, when Y/n's face changed.

"I think my water broke." Y/n said as she felt sharp pains in her stomach. "What?" George asked as he started to panic. "My water broke." Y/n replied. Y/n waddled inside of the Burrow, followed by Molly and Hermione. "Okay, darling. You have to start pushing." Molly informed as Y/n started to push. After a couple of hours, there was a loud cry coming from the Burrow and George ran over. Y/n was holding a beautiful boy and smiled at George. "Say hello to Fred." Y/n smiled as she saw that George had tears in his eyes. "Hello, Fred." He said as he placed a kiss on the baby's forehead. "Let's get married." Y/n said as she stood up and got supported by George, while Molly was holding the bundle of Joy. Y/n and George were now sitting on chairs, because Y/n was still in a lot of pain. "I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss your bride." The man said and George placed his lips on Y/n's.

"I can't believe we just got married and also had a baby on the same day. You were really strong, you just gave birth and decided to continue the wedding." George said as they were celebrating the wedding and the birth. "I can't believe it either. It seems so surreal to me." Y/n said as she looked down at the little boy in her arms. "He looks so much like you." Y/n said as she looked between the baby and George. "He reminds me of Fred." George smiled. "I love you, Mr. Weasley." Y/n smiled as she placed her lips on his, while holding the baby in her arms. "I love you too, Mrs. Weasley." George replied as he smiled at his beautiful wife and his beautiful baby boy.