"Wait? You have feelings for me?" Regulus Black x Fem! Reader

Warning: some hints to some sexy time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you ever kissed anyone before?" Y/n asked her friend as they were sitting in the Slytherin common room. "No, i haven't. Have you?" Y/f/n asked. Y/n looked around the room and noticed that Regulus walked in. "No. I have never kissed anyone. " Y/n replied truthfully. "I thought you had." Y/f/n said. "Why would you think that? I have never said that I have." Y/N replied when they got up and walked over to the couch and sat down as they continued talking about random things. Y/n, who was in the same year as Regulus, had feelings towards him for quite some time now, but she was scared to admit them to him. "Hey, Y/n. Can you help me with the homework Slughorn gave us?" Regulus asked as he sat down beside the blushing girl. "Of course." Y/n smiled. "Let's go to the library." Regulus said as he got up and started to walk away. "You seem nervous. Are you okay?" Regulus asked as Y/n walked beside him.

"Yes, I'm fine Thank you for asking." Y/n lied, but Regulus could tell that something was wrong. "I know for a fact that you are not 'fine."Please tell me." Regulus said as he came to a stop. "I have feelings for someone and i don't know how to tell him." Y/n said as she looked down at her feet. "Just be yourself. Boys love when girls are their honest self." Regulus smiled as he looked at Y/n before it clicked in his head. "Wait? You have feelings for me?" Regulus asked. "Yeah. I was too scared to tell you." Y/n said as she finally looked up. "You're in luck." "Because i have feelings for you as well." Regulus whispered. "Really?" Y/n asked. "Yes, ever since I met you, I fell for you and I couldn't stop thinking about you." Regulus said as he placed his hands on her cheeks and made her look up at him. "Can i kiss you right now?" Regulus asked. "I thought you'd never ask." Y/n replied, before he placed his lips on Y/n's, pulling her in for a deep, passionate kiss. "Let's work on your homework." Y/n said after the kiss and continued to walk towards the library.

"i've never seen anyone look so cute and ridiculous at the same time." Regulus said as Y/n started to skip, while holding his hand. Regulus and Y/n spend each and every day together, and it was currently a year later. Y/n was sitting at the table in the common room, studying for a Charms test, when Regulus walked in. Regulus came to sit beside Y/n, often watching her with a smile on his face. "Regulus, I love you, but I need you to go away, because you're really bloody distracting and I have to pass this test." Y/n said. "Oh, come on darling, it is Hogsmeade weekend. Just let loose for once." Regulus replied as he placed his hand on Y/n's and took away her quill. "Fine, I'll go with you. But you have to promise that you will buy me a butterbeer." Y/n said as she got up and went to get her coat. Regulus and Y/n followed the rest of their friends to Hogsmeade, and as promised, Regulus bought a butterbeer for Y/n.

After spending some time with their friends, Regulus and Y/n were on their way back to the castle, where Y/n went back to studying, but this time Regulus kind of helped her. "I want to write you poetry, to write songs about you and draw your portrait! I want to make things for you! It frustrates the hell out of me hat I can't draw and I can't sing or write or play instruments or paint...You inspire me so fucking much..." Regulus said after a while of staring at her in silence. "That is really beautiful, Reggie." Y/n laughed. "But you are distracting me again. I really need to pass this test. I will hate myself if i don't pass." Y/n said making Regulus look at her with a serious look on his face. "Please don't say that about yourself. Please don't believe that. You're so much more than that. You're so..." "So what? Do finish that sentence." Y/n smiled as Regulus was thinking about what to say. "You're so smart, beautiful, cute, inspiring, sexy, not to mention cute..."

Regulus started, before Y/n interrupted him. "You said cute twice." She said with a smile on her face. "Because you are. So please, don't put all this pressure on yourself. So what if you fail this test? You have plenty of time to bring that score up after that one." Regulus said as he placed a hand on her cheek. "Thank you, baby" Y/n said as she placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Btw, Is that my shirt you are wearing?" Regulus asked as he took a better look at Y/n's shirt.

"Maybe?" Y/n innocently said. "Keep it, babe, you look better in my clothes than I do." " Regulus smiled as he went to sit on the couch. Y/n continued to study, when she thought to herself. She got up and walked over to Regulus and sat down on his lap. "I think i have studied enough. I am ready to take that test tomorrow." Y/n said before she placed her lips on his. "The way you smile like that always turns me on," "You want to do this right now? Even though we could get caught?" Regulus asked as Y/n started to touch him more, than she did before. "I was wondering how long you two were going to make out like that before you realized you weren't alone. Btw it is 3 pm. " Y/f/n name said as she came out of nowhere. "I can't wait until we're alone. There are so many things I want to do to you right now." Regulus whispered as he kissed her neck. When Y/f/n left, Regulus grabbed her hand and let her up the stairs towards the boys dorms.

"Do you want to continue this in the shower?" Regulus asked. "Sure. Let's go, baby. I've never wanted anyone, this badly." Y/n said as they entered the bathroom and started to undress each other. "Like what you see?" Y/n asked as she stepped into the shower, turned it on, before Regulus attacked her neck and mouths. It got hot and steamy in the bathroom, real fast. "Try to stay quiet, understand?" Regulus informed Y/n, only for her to moan.