Robert Plant x Reader: "I am pregnant."

When i did the pregnancy test, i didn’t know that it would be positive. I was excited but scared. Excited, because Robert and i always wanted to start a family. But scared because it might be too soon. I was home alone, because Robert was on tour with Led Zepp. But he would be back home tonight, so i was planning to surprise him. I quickly went to the store to get everything i needed. When i got back home i started to make the food. The food was finished so i placed it in the oven to keep it warm. I then went upstairs and took a shower. I walked in the shower and washed my hair and body. I walked back out and dried my hair and body. I then walked to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear. I pulled out my favorite black dress and paired it with a necklace that i got from Robert. I put on the dress and walked back into the bathroom. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I walked back down the stairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed the bag i bought and the pair of baby shoes and the test and placed it in the bag. I placed the bag next to my chair and checked on the food. I fired the candles on the table and took the food out of the oven and placed it on the table. I heard the door open and close again and walked out the kitchen. “Hi babe.” Robert spoke as he placed his luggage by the door and walked over to me. “Hello honey.” i spoke and placed my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. “i’ve missed you.”I spoke and he smiled. “I’ve missed you too. Did you planned all this for me?” He asked as he looked at the table. “Yes. Because you are back home after a long tour.”I told him and we sat down at the table. “Before we are going to eat, i have a little gift for you.” I told him and gave him the back. “What’s in it?” He asked. “Open to find out.” I told him and smiled. As he opened the bag, i could see some tears forming in his eyes. “I am pregnant.” I whispered and he walked over to me. He sunk on his knees and cried in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and He looked up at me.

“We are going to be parents.”   Robert spoke. “yes and we are going to be very good parents. Plus i was already thinking about the baby’s godfather. I want Jimmy to be the baby’s godfather. I trust him and he is your best friend.”I spoke and Robert nodded. “I agree.” He spoke and kissed me. After we pulled away, we ate dinner. I could tell that Robert was very excited to be a father. And I was very excited to be a mother. We enjoyed our food and each other. We went to bed early because there was a busy day ahead of us tomorrow. We had a doctor appointment and we have to tell the band the news, but mostly Jimmy. I was very happy to start a family with Robert and the baby is very lucky to have two beautiful parents who care a lot about the boy or the girl.