18. Falling Into Place

Okay, so this is distrubing and the first POV that isn't Gabby's or Jarreds'. Anyway, since most of it is Restricted, you can find the full chapter here: http://www.wattpad.com/9852901-restricted-my-only-love-18-falling-into-place
Or if you can't click the link head over to My Works and the Restricted section :)
Shudder.
Shudder.
Shudder.
This chapter is gross.

Photo at the side is of Johnson, Jacob's Beta. For those who've forgotten, Jacob is Gabby's brother. 
Video at the side is called 'Cold'.
Dedication goes to 'Mommatoangels' 

Fan, Vote, Comment! x 

******

18. Falling Into Place

Jacob English’s POV

“So, what are the news?” asked the stupid bitch.

Ugh, she was pissing me off big time. “I’m not telling you.” I sneered.

“Aw, come on, baby boy.” She said, softly.

She was absolutely disgusting. Did she actually think I loved her as her lover? Did she—this beautiful, pathetic, powerful woman think she actually had the power over me? The strongest Alpha in the world? Granted this woman might have been stronger than me but I would never tell her that. Her power was all I needed.

“Can you leave?” I asked, hoping she would. Bitch better.

“Aw...” She whined. “But I wanted to make you feel good. Baby, you know only your mamma can make you feel good right?” Walking over towards me in nothing but a skimpy get up, a brown dress that could be mistaken as skin, wild hair and bare feet, she gave me a look of pure  lust and want.

It was disgusting yet totally alluring. “I’m not in the mood.” Though, was my answer. I was not in the mood for her. I wanted someone else. Someone much more powerful. Someone I was so close to breaking. She was painfully like me. We were both powerful in our own senses, we had the same blood—shared the same DNA. She had to love me.

She would whether she liked it or not and she would have my pups.

I would not make the same mistake twice. I could remember when I smelt her differently. My first thought was the bitch whored around with someone else and she knew better! She was mine. But then I realized the scent on her...it was unique, abnormal. I didn’t think it would possibly happen but my anger got in the way and I ended up pushing the bitch down the staircase, my pup lost inside her. Clenching my hands into fists, I took a deep breath. I couldn’t afford to shift, not now when I was so close to getting what was mine.

“Now you’re all tense! Let mamma fix you up, okay baby?” She purred.

Disgusting. She was and never could be like Gabrielle. Sure, she was beautiful enough but she was nothing like Gabrielle. Not pure and her power was draining. She was not fit to be my Alpha female.

Still, I knew there was no way for me to curb my sexual desires to I got up and pushed myself against her, I felt myself go hard at the feel of her body. This was a start.

 Even with the close time we started I felt it—we were both so painfully close and I suddenly felt her scream, her body shaking with pleasure. I stayed inside her until I smelt the presence of others. Suddenly, the door to my office was wide open. I felt the lustful gazes of the on my mother who was laying, a smirk plastered on her face. I wanted to beat her for it but I couldn’t. Not yet.

I needed Gabrielle before I could do that. Not some washed-up, wanna be Luna.

“What do you want?” I growled.

They’d seen this many times but it was my time and they knew it. My beta was grinning at my mothers’ body. I knew they’d get together tonight but I knew I didn’t care either. Johnson—my beta, turned towards me, now his face was blank. Impassive.

“What is it?”

“She’s coming.” He said. Fucking idiot! As if I was supposed to know what he was talking about.

“What the fuck do you mean ‘she’s coming’?” I asked, imitating him. “Spit it out!” I shouted.

They all cringed. Good. “Your sis—,”

My mate. “MY MATE.” I corrected, before he could.

“Your mate.” He corrected himself this time. “We heard news from our informant. She’s decided to come to us...to stop the Rogues.”

A smile suddenly grew into my face. I knew she’d come back sooner or later. I pulled away from my mother and heard her whimper. I knew she wanted more. Disgusting whore. “Johnson, you mind taking her?” I asked, gesturing over to my mother.

This was his reward. Johnson smiled evilly. “Absolutely.”

Gabrielle was coming. Soon, all the wolves would bow to us. We would be the Alpha leaders. She would be my mate. She would have my pups. Everything was falling into place. "Send the Rogues."

****
> I know it's short but that's the way this particular chapter is supposed to be :) ALSO!
Please, pretty please check this out? It's called: "BOUND BY LAW" 

Alexis and Nathan Adams. Husband and Wife. Completely and positively…not in love with each other? Yes, that’s right. Lexi and Nate are married to each other and are not in love and it wasn’t even an arranged marriage! No, it was a deal made by Lexi and Nate.

Lexi is twenty-two with big dreams, fresh out of university and is married to Nate. Nate is twenty-three with a barely-there dream, fresh out of university and is married to Lexi. Together they make an unlikely couple but with the deal they made, they their ‘marriage’ work. With trouble heading in their direction, what lengths will both Lexi and Nate go to so that their little ‘deal’ is kept under wraps? And how will they avoid the ‘trouble’ heading towards them?