11. First Date

The title says it all! This is Jarred & Gabrielle's first date. I hope I don't disappoint as I put some thought into this :) I'm so thankful for the reading support as well as the comments and/or voting :) You're awesome and you always make me smile. I don't know if the story is progressing too fast or too slow or if there is anything missing so if there is--could you point it out? :) Anyway, thank's so much for the votes and everything! You guys have no idea how much this means to me! 
This is one of the longest chapters I think I've had so far and I don't know...writing it made me smile! The chapter title DOES say it all. I hope you like it and Fan/Comment/Vote!
P.S. Picture at the side is of Gabrielle and her clothes AND her expression when Jarred see's her in it. 
P.P.S. I don't know if you've seen it yet so I'm putting it up there too :) On the side is the TRIAL TRAILER for My Only Love :) 
P.P.P.S. This chapter's dedication goes out to CAUGHTINAHAZE for her lovely comment on Ch. 9 :) 
Fan/Comment/Vote! x 

*********************************** 

Eleven
Jarred’s POV

“We’ll have dinner tonight, then?” I ask, hopeful. I brought her some food and let her back inside the room she had before. I thought of asking her to stay at my room...I figured it would be too soon...for her. I sighed inwardly at the thought of her in my room—wearing my clothes.

I tried to shake the thoughts out but I just couldn’t—Gabrielle started to blush. Yes, Gabby. Just welcome yourself into my mind. I thought and grinned at her. Her blush made her delicate face look so much more alluring—I wanted to...

But then I stopped myself. She was listening—reading whatever it was. I wanted her in my head but I also wanted to be in hers. Somehow—though she was giving us a chance, I had a feeling she wouldn’t be too ready for that...yet.

Her words rung in my ears: ‘I’m yours’. The confidence and trust in her tone were obvious and I think this was her way of telling me she would trust me. And I had to make sure I didn’t screw up. She chewed on the omelette I brought up for her slowly—seeing her eat made me feel full...was this weird? I don’t know but I feel like this was an intimate thing...

But then again...anything...ANYTHING, that had to do with Gabby was somewhat intimate. I think this is because the closer we avoided each other, the more or paths would cross as our destiny would need us to be with each other.

Ugh.

I sound like a freaking girl. This was so not right!

“So?” I ask again, she looks up then back at me—her eyes mirroring my own hopeful expression. Maybe she was really going to work hard to trust me.

“If that’s what you call a proposal for a date then consider my answer a no.” She said jokingly. She cracked a smile the returned her attention back on the omelette.

“Would you like chocolate and flowers then?” I ask, having an idea instantly. I tried to blur my head with thoughts in case she was listening in...no peeking, Gabby. I thought but she was paying attention to her food. Good.

“Who doesn’t like chocolates and flowers?” she asks, her words muffled because she was chewing and speaking. Most guys would be turned off but a muffled Gabby was kind of cute... “Stop thinking about me...” she says.

“Why not?”

“It’s embarrassing.”

“You’re my mate. You’re supposed to be my first thought in the morning when I wake and the last thought I have before I close my eyes at night.”

“Why? Am I not what you think of when you wake up and before you go to bed?” she asks, sounding slightly disappointed.

“You are. I think of you before I go to sleep—I think that I want you next to me so that if I have a nightmare in the middle of the night, I could look at you and it would disappear. I do wake up with you as my first thought in the morning and I want to think of how you’d look like—messy bed hair and everything. I want to think of you in between the day, what you’re doing or where you are. I want you to consume my thoughts.” I say, running out of breath. God...this was so embarrassing.