Chapter 75 | a little tied up

A/n: WARNING. YOU GON TIE UP L WITH SOME PRETTY SHIBARI TIES THIS CHAPTER. BE WARNED. Also don't worry you won't get preggers form this because magic.

Stumbling back to your house up in the aether newly crowned Kami and a little tipsy, you had one thing on your mind. Maybe it was the alcohol talking but you had a rather sly idea in mind. The both of you weren't even drunk, just tipsy but holy wine does have its effects on deities...

L threw himself into your bed, face first and just lay there feet sore from so much walking and standing that day.

"Don't fall asleep yet honey" you smirked.

"You're a seductress, no falling asleep around you" he replied, rolling onto his back and stretching his wings out.

Crawling onto the bed, and overtop of him. You sat in his legs looking down at him.

"Remember that little conversation we had a while back?" You asked.

"We've had many conversations"

"The one about... restraints"

You saw a slight grin break across his lips. Wings slightly fluttering at the thought.

"Yes that conversation does stick out in my mind..." he replied.

"And what about that time I said I'd ride you?"

"I like where this is going"

"Of course you do, my soulmate"

Leaning down to caress his cheek, he gazed longingly into your eyes. His hand coming up to return the favour and caress your cheek too.

"God you're so beautiful" he smiled.

"I could say the same thing about you" you replied.

"Look at you, becoming a kami. People around the world will be so captivated by your beauty they'll worship you in hopes you'll give them some of it"

"Sook, I already know people will make massive statues of your gorgeous body. A Kami deserves art that's true to them"

"Stop complimenting me, I'm trying to make you fall harder for me"

"I already fell as hard as I could, so now all I can do in return is tell you how pretty you are"

"Shut up with the sucking up and just kiss me already" he sighed.

You complied, not going to pass up an excuse to kiss him. Lips touching, you could taste wine and icing on his lips. He always seemed to taste like some sweet thing he'd eaten. Not to mention anything he wore smelt like a bakery, he was practically the god of sweet things.

Wine makes love deities two things, sappy and horny. You already knew you'd be doing all kind of not so safe for work things while speaking nothing but words of affirmations. If this was the special night of becoming a kami, you planned to make it even more special. A celebration if you will.

When the kiss broke, there was a cheesy moment of just starting into each others eyes. You did that a lot, it's become a habit. You ran your fringed down his neck and over his chest.

"As attractive as you are in these fancy robes, these will get in the way don't you think?" You said.

"Take them off then" He smirked.

"Bold... your wish is my command"

He sat up, letting you untie the belt from around his waist, unwind the sleeve from his arm and slip the fabric over his shoulder off. Unhooking the back from around his wings, his robes sat around his waist, top half exposed. You ran a finger over his jawline.