Chapter 33 | located

A/n: after mentioning I'm a witch lots of you have been asking for tips. Maybe I should made a little guide book for beginners? Who'd want that?

Sitting back watching the taskforce work while deep in thought seemed to be what you did best now days. Constantly trying to figure out the exact area that bloody death note would be hidden. You had to go find it soon.

"You know... now that I know you're not human, you just seem more godly" Matsuda said, only loud enough for you to hear.

You snapped out of your daze, turning to face him.

"I just give off the vibe huh?" You replied.

"Even the way you're sitting makes you look like a vengeful deity"

You were sat one leg crossed over the other and fingered linked up to your face as you started intently at the working taskforce. The outfit you were wearing probably added to it too. You were so used to your deity robes that when you went to get human clothes you automatically went for anything long and flowy.

"I guess it's just wired into my brain" You said.

"So... what are you and L going to do from here? Now that Light and Misa have no memories" Matsuda asked.

"I have to find the weapon. I'm actually going to hunt for it tonight"

"What'll you do when you find it?"

"Take it to hades"

"Hades?!" He whisper yelled.

"Yeah, he's not as scary as you might think. Sure he's a force to be reckoned with, but he's actually quite helpful"

"Guys, enough chit chat, come look at this!" Light said.

You got up, walking over to look over the shoulders of L and Light at the screen before them. On said screen was a rough timeline they'd drawn up. It showed recent Kira killings matching up with the recent success of a company called Yotsuba.

"Well someone at that company is definitely Kira" you said.

"Exactly, we'll have to start monitoring them" L replied.

"Someone is working under Kira I'd say. The original Kira wouldn't care about random business men" Light said.

Yeah, you'd know that wouldn't that Kira?

"This Kira is clearly using their power for personal gain and just obeying Kira's wish to kill criminals in order to save his own life from Kira" L said.

"Well, great work boys but it's getting late and having tired detectives means they aren't working at full brain capacity" you said.

They were going to object, you could see it in their eyes, but decided against it.

"I know you guys. You wanna work on this non stop but you'll both end up asleep on the keyboard at this rate"

"I guess you're right, but I'll be up early to pick this up again" Light said, saving all the work.

"I suppose it's better for brain power" L added.

Over the next hour or so, everyone ran their night routines and ended up on their floors in bed or driving home. You on the other hand, we're packing up your bag with your mirror, and a few other supplies ready to go hunting for that book. Shifting into your true form and opening the doors to the balcony, the cool night air blew your hair about.

"Alright, I'm going to find that book" you said, turning to L.

"Wait, take me with you" he said.