Sister book

Well well two whole years since I finished this book.

And it's time for a SISTER BOOK BAYBE

Let me clarify, not a sequel or a prequel but a sister book. Ethereal is about the highlands and all the heavenly stuff. Life, love, Devine beauty. But this next one is about the underworld and all the darker stuff. Death, afterlife and haunting.

So basically, this time L isn't lucky enough to have a goddess soulmate and join the kami. But instead he'd found himself in the underworld as a shade and joins the underworld gods to stop Kira.

Like I said, an opposite.

I present to you, the sister book to ethereal:

In which L finds himself surfacing from the river Styx in the underworld following a heart attack where he's greeted by a shade working for hades, (y/n)

In which L finds himself surfacing from the river Styx in the underworld following a heart attack where he's greeted by a shade working for hades, (y/n). Upon finding out he's THE L and has died they bring it to the attention of hades and who recruits L and (y/n) to stop Kira from beyond the grave.

Chthonic gods, shades, shinigami and pissing light off by haunting him. The first chapter to Etherals sister book journey below is up now!