::26::

Third person's pov

'Let me handle this'

"You can?"

'I can! Just let me talk to him'

"Okay, maybe, this will be the first and last time you can" Namjoon sighed.

'Can't you rethink about this?' his wolf asked, sadness laced in his voice.

"You do know we can't." Namjoon sighed again, his heart clenching with pain.

'But, not today, please? Let him rest'

"Fine.. If you say so"

'Just admit you want more time, you coward'

"Okay, fine! I'm not yet ready" Namjoon huffed.

'It's for the better' Joon's wolf said sadly.

"Yeah" Joon sighed "Wait! You said you didn't want to!!! Just a minute ago" he glared at no one particular.

'Yeah, I did. But, I do know how serious the situation is'

Namjoon was sitting next to Jin, who was resting on the bed peacefully. After he fainted--well, naked-- Namjoon wrapped him in a blanket and carried him to their room, leaving all the others confused. He laid the elder back on the bed and sat on the edge, threading his fingers through the elder's ginger locks.

Heaving a heavy sigh, he watched Jin sleep.

Soon, he watched the elder blink his eyes slowly, gaining consciousness. 

"J-Joonie" the elder rasped, his voice hoarse. "Wa-water" he coughed slightly, so dry from all the shouting from earlier.

Namjoon got up, filled a glass with water and helped Jin downing it all. After 2 more glasses, he helped the elder sit up, balancing his pillow on the headboard to lean on.

"You feeling okay, mate?" the alpha looked concerned.

Jin, instead of responding, just blinked for a minute or so, because, Namjoon never calls him 'mate'.

"Mr...wolfy?" Jin cocked his head to the side in confusion and curiosity as to, if this was Namjoon's inner wolf.

"Yes." he smiled, his dimples so prominent "My name is Rm, mate" he bowed, greeting.

"You can call me Jin, Rm" Jin bowed back.

"Are you feeling better?" the wolf asked, voice so soft.

"Yes, I'm feeling fine..just tired" Jin smiled.

"You wanna lay down?"

"No" Jin fiddled with the blanket, "Can you get me my clothes?" he asked, heat raising to his cheeks. With few minutes Namjoon-- Well, Rm-- was back with some clothes.

"Turn back" Jin said bashfully, which made the Alpha laugh in amusement. But, he indeed did oblige to his mate's request and turned around, facing the window. Jin got dressed quickly and settled on the bed again. "You can turn around" he mumbled. Namjoon turned back to Jin and grinned.

"So.." Namjoon started, hesitating a little.

"I understand you are curious on many things. Ask me" Jin leaned his back on the headboard, waiting for Namjoon or the wolf to shoot his questions.

"Jin, are you a kitsune?" the younger asked, straight to the point.

"Yes, I am" the latter fiddled with the blankets.

"Which type are you..?"

"It's a little complicated, you know" the elder huffed.

"Complicated? How?"