::25::

IMPORTANT, DO NOT SKIP

PLEASE, DON'T SKIP

THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT KITSUNES AND WEREWOLF'S LUNAR CALENDAR

Skip this, and, you won't understand the story anymore.

Kitsune,

These are Japanese mythological animals that posses different powers

These are Japanese mythological animals that posses different powers. Basically, these are foxes with nine tails. Kitsunes grow their first tail after 200 years of their birth. And, grow one every 100 years. These animals are worshiped as gods. These are immortal creatures. They can't be killed by any normal means and have super healing powers, they heal within minutes. 

Specialities

Accelerated healing power

Super memory

Very fast in nature

Shapeshifters

Their human forms are so beautiful (Often used for seduction)

Immortal

Super strength

Super reflexes

Aura manipulation

Foxfire production

Intuitive combat and weaponry skills

Powers,

These powers differ with each Kitsune. A kitsune might possess any of this,

Wind : Simple enough. With this study, they can create winds, cause tornadoes, and influence local weather patterns. This is also the element that manipulates ice and snow

 Earth : They can move rocks, transmute minerals and physical objects, and build things.

Fire :This is a kitsune's specialty. They can create fire, control fire, and cook meals.

River : This is a life-giving power. They can create water, or control the creatures that live in water. They can heal others with this element, and bring life to things around them.

Ocean : This is a cousin to River, but to a larger scale. This is where kitsune cause very strong storms, flooding, and tsunamis. This is how mages conjure creatures from the depths.

Forest : This allows for the control and manipulation of wood, trees, and creatures of the forest. Those who study this element are almost druidic in their ability to survive and blend in with the woods, and can find herbs and roots to work salves with.

Mountain : Cousin to stone, this element allows for the control of the mountains, and those that live in it. With this, kitsune can cause earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and landslides.

Thunder : The cousin to Wind, a mage can thow lightning, cause storms, and create shields of energy. (Hey, in the future, this becomes quite powerful... control machines, net-run without a computer, etc, etc...)

Celestial : This is the power of magic, and the heavens. With this, a mage can teleport, call upon creatures of magic, and throw meteors at targets. This allows a kitsune to do most other magics at a very reduced effect.

Time : This does *not* allow for time travel... now that that is out of the way, this *does* allow kitsune to speed up and slow down time, age or youthen targets and objects, and to *predict* future events. This is the perception and manipulation of time, not the mastery of reality.

Music : This is the control of sound and music. With this, kitsune can sing effects that are very similiar to spells. This can control others through entrancement, ward off creatures of a supernatural nature, and control the moral of others. Think of banshees, bards, and shamans. This is where the 'power words' of streetfighters come in.

Spirit : This is the manipulation of the spirit world, demons, and other creatures. Magic of this nature does not work on mortals well, since mortals have SOULS, not spirits. As such, kitsune have to wait for someone to die, before this sort of magic will effect someone well. With this, a kitsune can bind, summon, banish, ward or trap a spirit.

Void Kitsune or Nogitsune : are a type who feed on chaos, strife, pain, and other negative emotions(The more they feed on negative emotions the more stronger they get). Nogitsune have the ability to possess people, control others by infecting them with flies they produce from their body, and create powerful illusions. They also are immune to the effects of electricity, though the Nogitsune was not shown to produce foxfire, indicating that he may or may not have had the ability to do so like Thunder and Celestial Kitsune.

(https://kitsuney.weebly.com/kitsune-powers.html)

Werewolf Lunar Calendar

So, this is totally made up. I'm doing this so, it will be a little logical and understandable of how Werewolf age and when they find their mates. They can find their mates only when they turn 18.

In reality, Werewolves age very slowly compared to normal humans, but they are not immortal.

Alphas, they turn 18 according to lunar calendar when in reality they are 20 years old. They go through their first rut when they turn 15 year old (Human age)

Omegas, they turn 18 according to lunar calendar when in reality they are 19 years old. They go through their first heat when they turn 15 year old (Human age)

Betas, they turn 18 according to lunar calendar when in reality they are 18 years old. They go through their first rut or heat only when they meet their mates. They go through rut, if their mate is an Omega. They go through heat, if their mate is an Alpha.

More details will be revealed in further chapters.

HOPE YOU DIDN'T SKIP THIS.

If there's anything you don't understand, feel free to dm because I don't bite.