::4::

Namjoon's Pov

I followed Yoongi quietly regaining my senses. I called him cutey, was hovering over him and if Yoongi didn't burst in I would've kissed him. I never liked the idea of Mates, bond, destiny and whatsoever.

Yes, Kim Seokjin is my mate.

We go to the same school.

Werewolves can sense their mates only with smell. I sensed his smell the moment he set his foot inside our school and honestly, I was not excited. But that was not the case with my inner wolf. To our kind, the werewolves, mates are everything. Our human form and wolf form are like two different entities, it's like my inner wolf was another person. We share the same body but nothing else coincides, in my case. All Werewolves have thoughts similar to their inner wolfs, but I didn't. 

I'm the leader of the pack Al. I inherited the pack from my father when I was 15. I know, it's too young to handle a pack but I did. I had no other go but to inherit the pack when all of them in our pack thought he--our former Alpha-- was capable of being the leader anymore.

Our pack Al was actually originated in the Northern America. Few of our ancestors migrated from North America to South Korea and lived with humans for years. But later in years, our pack Al grew big and we moved to the woods. We live along with the humans and civilize with them. We basically live outside the woods but our Pack head office is set inside the woods, which means important meetings are held there. 

From a very young age I was not fond of the mating and bonding theory.

My mate not being a werewolf made it even worse. I mean, Werewolves themselves don't understand any of this and how am I supposed to expect him to understand?

If it was not for her, if it was not for that lady maybe I wouldn't have hated Mates. 

"Joon" Yoongi called me in his stern voice.

"I know, I'm sorry?" I apologized. I don't know why I did, I mean, I'm the Alpha and he's my mate and Yoongi being the beta he is, has nothing to do with it.

"This is not right, Joon" I know he cared for me from the concern his voice showed.

"I know but.." I trailed off unable to form words to explain myself.

"No buts, Joon. I understand your situation but still this is not right. Either give it a try or make him understand and agree with you. You can't abduct someone just like that and keep them with you without giving reasons. Talk to him and let him go, because that's what you want right?"

"Yes. I don't really like him being here too but I'm bounded by rules and I don't really know how to break it. What if he doesn't understand? What if he doesn't want to do it?" 

I felt a pang in my heart, the mate bond doing its work of making me feel hurt when I said I didn't want him. Every part of me wanted him but still I'm not ready for this.

"Then give it a try, Joon. Just because of her don't let it go without even trying. Look at us, we're all fine. If he denies, then it'll be easy for you to do it too" he had a point. Everyone around me was fine, but she of all of them played a major role in my life.

"But what if I eventually fall for him, Yoongi? What if he denies to be with me when I fall head over heels for him? What if he wants to break the bond when I let my Wolf's thoughts take over me?" I felt tear pricking the back of my eyes. Yoongi gave me a tight hug, without words he just sat there trying to comfort me. The only reason I like Yoongi loads. He is not someone who's good with his words but his presence always made me feel better. He is the only one who thinks its okay for an Alpha to cry.

"Don't overthink Joon" he said in a soft voice drawing small circles in my back. Yes, he was right, I was just overthinking another day.

"Let's go grab some breakfast. Come" he pulled me up from the couch I was seated in.

We slowly walked down stairs talking about some important head quarters matter. That is when everything went a little out of control. Hoseok was standing besides my mate, a little clingy and a little too close for my liking. Without second thought I lunged forward with a growl and tackled him to the ground. It was the first time my inner wolf took control on its own. This was why I ordered everyone to stay away from him, Kim Seokjin.

I knew this coming. 

I saw this coming.

I knew, Yoongi and Seokjin were trying to stop me and pull me, but I really had no control over any of the things that happened. 

"Stop" rang in the air, loudly.

Did this wolf boy really stop just because his mate ordered him to do so? Woah.

I slowly found my way towards him, my mate. I side hugged him tugging to the hem of his sweater.

This wolf bitch, Ugh!. Why the hell is he clingy!? 

Hoseok was standing in front of me and apologizing. When he was about to spill the tea, Yoongi pulled him from the dining area, apologizing. That couple was the only reason I had some faith in Mates and true love. 

I regained all my senses only when Seokjin pushed me.

It was embarrassing!! 

"H-Husband?" he asked bewildered, eyes wide, mouth gaping a little while he was processing the information.

Cute.

"Yes. They're married" I said in a monotonous voice and left the dining area. It was understandable for Seokjin to get shocked. I mean, we're all just 19-22 years old and it would make no sense to say that two of them were married already, at least to him.

I walked in a fast pace to find Yoongi and Hobi. I had to apologize. Being the pack Alpha I can act like some manner less brat, but no. I'm not that. I care for everyone and if its my mistake I must apologize regardless of the ranking system. That's how I was raised. 

Hobi and Yoongi, both of them were really understandable which was why it was easy to apologize to them.

"I just wanted to be friends with him. He looked lonely.... I'm sorry Joon" he apologized pouting whilst Yoongi was applying medications to his face which, I damaged a few minutes back.

'Our mate feels lonely?' he was howling inside me in sorrow.

"It's okay, Hobi. I'm sorry.. I couldn't control" I smiled awkwardly.

"Would you mind if I wanted to become friends with him..?" he was asking permission in a soft voice.

'No! No one is going near my mate' he growled. I was thinking about what Hobi asked.

"I have a mate Joon. Don't worry, I'm not stealing your man" he chuckled slightly. He was right, he was married and its not like he was going to steal Seokjin, not unless he had a death wish. Moreover, its not my place to say who should be friends with Seokjin, was I?

"I'm fine as long as Seokjin is fine with it" I smiled. As I looked Yoongi who completing with the bandages our eyes locked. He gave me a look which clearly said : Meet me Later, We gotta talk.

I mean, I left beautiful blood marks on his husband's face so of course he was ready to kill me with his naggings.

Everything is horrible!!

Getting nagged for same shit twice a day is super cool. Yeah, I'm loving it.

Great, Kim Namjoon!