::32::

Listen to the song if you want the feels...

Third person's pov

"Tell me, Mr Alpha." he smiled devilishly.

"Would love Shin Jae the same even if you know he's a filthy murderer? Even if you know he killed two people with his bare hands?"

"Yes" Namjoon said without any hesitation.

"You will?" Dong Yul smirked, his eyes turning a dark purple again.

"Being the lead Alpha, I myself have killed a fair amount of people. It doesn't bother me" Namjoon spat, smiling a little.

"Even if I say it was his parents?" Dong Yul cocked his head to the side, silencing Namjoon.

"Tell me, even if I say that he was the one who killed his parents? The one who gave him life, Mm?"

Namjoon gaped at the men in front of him, not a single word leaving his mouth.

"What happened to 'I love him', huh?" Yul taunted.

"Y-You're lying" Namjoon stuttered out hesitantly.

"Keep thinking whatever you want" he said bemused. He turned around and walked towards Jin who's head was downcast in shame. He tugged on the chains that had the kitsune restrained.

"Let's go" he walked ahead, Jin following suit, out of the dungeon room.

"A minute, please" Jin walked towards the werewolves.

The ginger haired Kitsune bowed softly,

"Thank you" he smiled at them "And goodbye" and he turned to Dong Yul, with that both the men walked away.

"Jin! Don't go! Please!!" Namjoon's loud yells could be heard from the inside, which Jin did his best to turn down.

"Yelling won't get you anywhere" a soft voice mumbled. All the eyes now turned towards the voice's owner, Kim Taehyung.

"Where have you been all these days?" Jungkook asked, concerned. Midst of all this, he did his best to move a little forward, which he failed miserably.

"Here" Taehyung mumbled, his eyes anywhere but on his family.

"Here?" Hoseok furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Here. In this room. In the chair you're chained, right now" he said nonchalantly.

"But, how did--'

"Are we not saving Jin hyung?" Yoongi asked annoyed. Though he didn't show it out much, he cared for Jin so much. He also thinks that Jin is that one person he could rely on, without feeling uncomfortable. Someone he's come so close with, in a short span of time.

"How--" Namjoon's words were interrupted as the doors to the dungeon slammed open. The guards who were guarding the doors were no where in the field of their vision, confusing everyone.

Soon, a man in his fifties, clad in a grey suit walked in with a lady in her twenties, maybe thirties walked in, a red dress hugging her slim frame tightly, lips red with lipstick. 

.

.

.

.

.

Jin followed the elder male quietly, his thoughts fully on a certain purple haired Alpha. He smiled to himself softly. He didn't want to go back to square one, he didn't want Dong Yul to use him, he didn't want the elder near him, but if it was for those 7 men he's come to call his family, he wouldn't mind. He wouldn't mind ruining his life.