::37::

Third person's pov

It was Jimin and Sungwoon's ceremony day.

Everything in the mansion was chaotic, people running around to decorate every place, put food and more work.

The ceremony was happening in the backside garden of the mansion, a high stage set there for the couple.

Unlike humans, werewolves didn't need marriage to bond their seal. It was an Alpha's or Beta's bite mark, that showed whom you belong to.

But, the two just wanted to do a little ceremony with their families and friends.

Well, the little ceremony turned into a big celebration as the news spread through their pack. Though every Omega was devastated, when they learnt Jimin was taken, all of them wanted to attend the ceremony.

Not only for good food and nice party, they wanted to welcome Sungwoon to their pack officially. Sungwoon's parents with his sister and brother in law, were all present--looking around the mansion in awe.

Everyone was getting dressed up for the ceremony, which was about to start in an hour.

After a week or so, Namjoon and Jin were in the same room. All the time, they did their best to avoid each other, so they went opposite sides whenever they saw each other.

Oh, if you wanna know what really happened, the talk didn't go well the other day.

"Woah, so you're weirded out by me, is that it? You're not human yourself and how the hell could you---"

"Woah woah, I never said that, stop jumping into conclusions will you!?"

"What you said implied exactly that! If not then brief it you asshole,"

"Fine, okay, we can't be together,---" Jin didn't let Namjoon complete,

"And why is that,"

"---because you'll die." and the younger finished.

"Here we go again," the elder muttered sarcastically.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't understand, Namjoon. I was brought here because I'll get killed, and now you want me to leave, because I'll die. I don't understand! Like, are you forgetting? I-I don't die Namjoon. I can't die, I'm a kitsune and I'm bound to live forever--grieving on everyone's death because I can't end this. If you felt weirded out by me being a kitsune, you could've just said that," with that he walked out, slamming the door shut.

Namjoon on the other hand didn't try to explain, because there won't be a need for it, Jin thinks Namjoon is weirded out by him and that lead to Jin avoiding him like a plague--which he wanted.

But once it was time to get ready for the ceremony, they had no other choice but to get dressed in the same place--not really, they live in a mansion so of course they had a lot of rooms, but it was Taehyung's idea to lock them up together in one room.

"Okay, fine, I'm sorry," Jin muttered, turning towards Namjoon, who was busy trying to fix his tie--he was clumsy.

"Sorry? W-Why?" Namjoon questioned, abandoning his tie.

"For yelling at you that day, I'm sorry. I should have let you speak, explain your reasons,"

"Its okay, Jin. You--"

"It's not okay! I want an explanation, Namjoon,"

"I-I, explanation.. Jin--we---"

"Just tell me, please? I don't know why but everyone I care for, they just have a lot of reasons to get away from me. Don't you think, I at least deserve your reason? I-I'll just leave if that's what you really want" Jin's bottom lip wobbled as glassy tears coated his eyes.