::10::

X Smut Warning X

Third person's pov

"Stop saying its Nothing!!! I just asked you one thing and you can't do that for me!!!??" the Omega yelled again making the elder lose his control again.

"Omega! Don't yell at me!!" the elder warned in a threatening voice and it was really wrong of Hoseok to moan that moment.

Hoseok was supposed to be scared at the angry grey haired male but it was neither his fault he felt aroused by his mate. The said male was getting aroused just by his mate eyeing him in the dining area and how can't he feel like that when Yoongi's wolf was speaking.

Hoseok definitely should've thought Yoongi's Beta voice scary in that situation but he found it sexy and he couldn't blame it. And that one single moan was enough to make Yoongi's eye color  change into a deep red. It was lusty and hooded. The younger very well knew what was coming next but he did want it too. That moment, when Yoongi's eyes were filled with lust, the redhead's confidence boosted. Only he can make Yoongi look like this, hooded with lust. Anyone can try hard but Hoseok's nothing but a small moan make Yoongi go crazy and the Omega enjoyed it a little more than he should've.

"Yoongi~" the now shirtless man moaned again, intentionally this time. That was all it took to the elder to lose all his control and the next moment all he knew was he had Hoseok pinned to the wall and his lips against the latter's harshly. 

Yoongi held Hoseok's hands captive above his head, pinned to the wall, and his other hand on the younger's waist in a bruising grasp. Hoseok indeed knew that Yoongi's hold will leave marks in his hands and hip but the little Omega really wanted it, He wanted to show the world that he's owned by the one and only Min fucking Yoongi.

As the beta's lips moved against the omega's passionately yet lustfully, neither of them could feel their feet on the ground. Both were overwhelmed by the heated arousal emitted around them. 

Turned on by every inch of Hoseok's body, Yoongi pushed his tongue across the other's bottom lips for permission, which was quivering  because of the roughness. Without even knowing what was happening, the omega opened his mouth submissively, which Yoongi conquered cherishing every bit of it. 

The spark and fire emitted with this heated make-out made Hoseok moan a bit loudly than intended. This caused Yoongi to pull away just to look at his face. 

That was when he realized how beautiful the fragile omega looked. Messy hair, pearls of sweat dripping on his forehead, swollen red lips and a slight tint of pink blush on his cheeks. Perfect wasn't the word that Yoongi would use to describe him. And only Yoongi could see such a sight, his mate moaning and withering in his touch under him.

The omega hung his head down, not meeting the latter's eyes, in embarrassment as his beta continued to stare at him. 

"Look at me," the beta said, his voice raspy, which sent shivers down the omega's spine. 

Of course, he lifted his head to look at him because who was he to disobey his beta? 

The next second their eyes met, Yoongi smashed his lips onto Hoseok's again while his released the hands above his head. The omega immediately wrapped his arms around the beta's neck, his fingers interlocking his grey hair. Yoongi's hands immediately grabbed the bottom of the omega's thighs causing his jump and wrap it around his torso. 

The pair moved to other side of the room, Hoseok's back crashing on top of the bed not long after. Yoongi was above him, still kissing, one hand on the latter's side on the bed for support while the other was on the omega's slender body drawing soft circles on it.