::21::

Third person's pov

"I become biggie and mawwy you" the four your old boy smiled at the eleven year old boy, who was smiling fondly at the younger. They were young and innocent, but they loved each other. Not like lovers, of course.

"Sure, baby" the elder giggled. All the others in the room chuckled at this.

"Our Shin Jae wants to marry Dong Yul??" his Dad laughed making the eleven year old blush.

"Yeshhhh" the younger answered bashfully. Everyone just laughed at the younger.

             ******

Just like everyday, the twenty year old raven head was strolling through the woods. He wanted to make friends but he was prohibited. Ever since his parents, his Appa and Dad died, he was not even let outside their house. 

He walked into the forest, sneaking out from the house in search of an elder who he has managed to fall in love with.

He walked deeper into the woods, careful not to get anyone's attention towards him. He was always said that he'll gain more unwanted attention because he was special. He knows what it's about. It's about his special powers in his whole clan.

Once he heard the familiar voice of a certain silver haired elder male, he increased his pace, excited.

"So, is it true?" the raven haired younger heard another voice. So, he just stood behind one of the trees wanting to know who else was there before walking, because he didn't want to gain attention.

"What is?" it was his voice, his love's.

"You love that boy..?" someone else's voice was heard. Those words quirked his curiosity and at the same time, he felt a pit in his stomach.

"My cousin?" the younger blushed at that. So, the feelings were mutual? He couldn't help but squeal internally.

"Yes. So, you love him, huh?" the voice spoke, tauntingly.

"Ew, No. Like, I would love someone like him" the boy's heart shattered at that "I'll get him under my control, though. I want his powers not him" the elder laughed.

Jin jolted awake again. Nightmares he wanted to forget, the dreams he wanted to push aside, those memories he wanted to get rid of.

He was lost in his thoughts he didn't even notice the purple haired Alpha sitting next to him, a frown etched on his face.

"Baby?" he shook the elder, pulling out of his trance "You alright?" he asked concerned.

"Y-Yeah. Just sleep" Jin tried to smile, but it just turned out to be something very creepy.

"Fine, baby" Joon was about to lie down when he was smacked on the head.

"Baby, my ass" Jin mumbled louder enough for the Alpha to hear.

"You don't like it when I call you baby?" the younger asked, a knowing smirk plastered wide across his face.

"I'm the elder one, though" Jin retorted.

"But you still like being babied" Namjoon chuckled.

"Shut up, Namjoon" the elder glared, with an adorable pout making its way to Jin's face. He looked anything but scary to Namjoon.

"Namjoon? Who's that? I'm Jooniee~" Namjoon laughed, teasing the elder.

"Fuck off!" Jin yelled and laid on the bed, his back facing the Alpha.

"That's no way you talk to your boyfriend" 

"Boyfriend!?" Jin felt his ears and face burning, red shading his skin. "I don't think we're boyfriends. You never asked me out" the elder shrugged and closed his eyes, sleep slowly taking over.

"Then, will you be my boyfriend, Kim Seokjin??" Namjoon asked after a few seconds only to get soft snores as reply. Chuckling to himself he draped the comforter above them and cuddled closer to the elder.

Who is Dong Yul, though? he thought to himself, before slipping into his slumber. 

            ************

In the adjacent room was another couple, drowned in their own joy and sweat.

Moans were heard all through the room, the elder male marking his territory in the younger's porcelain skin.

Kissing and Licking all around Hoseok's collarbone, giving open mouth kisses to his mating Mark and sweet spot, Yoongi felt content. Hoseok could feel his husband's hard on poking on his thighs, as the elder was hovering above him.

"Round two?" the grey haired beta smirked. 

"No" the Omega deadpanned. And, this caught Yoongi off guard. It was the first time Hoseok was rejecting him. 

"Why, baby? Tired hm?" he hummed.

"No" he said in a monotonous voice, again.

"What's wrong, love? What's with all this one word answers, hmm?" the beta asked, his voice so soft it could melt the omega.

"When will you knot me, Yoongi?" the younger male spoke, starring at Yoongi, his eyes threatening to spill tears any moment. 

"Bab---"

"You do know that we've been married for almost two years now and don't you really care about what people might think of me?" tears were now staining Hoseok's cheeks "But, again, It's not about the pack. It's about us. You don't want to start a family with me?" the younger croaked out. The way he sounded sent a pang to Yoongi's heart.

He knew very well about how his Omega was insecure because of this. Hoseok has always thought that he was not enough for the beta and the elder would leave him. Though, Yoongi knew all this, he couldn't do much. He always thought he'll be like his father; Ignorant.

Yoongi's childhood was never at its best. He was left to be with Namjoon and his family since he was seven years old. His father wanted to be the Alpha lead's right hand, since he couldn't be the right hand beta he used Yoongi to get there. Though Yoongi resented his father all his life for leaving him like that, he did feel comfortable and grateful once. The day he met Hoseok in the pack house.

Yoongi was 13 when he met Hoseok. Met as in saw the Omega from far away. Hoseok, to Yoongi, was the beautiful Omega he ever laid eyes on. Ever since, the elder fell in love with the Omega, Though their characters were polar opposites. But, opposites do attract, don't they?

For years, the elder watched Hoseok from far. Or talk to him at times. But, all of that was again crushed by his father. His father, who wanted his son back home. Who wanted to spend time with his son during his last days.

When Yoongi turned 16, he was sent back to his home town Daegu, to be with his father. To serve him and take care of him. Simply, to be a non paid maid.

On the other hand, Hoseok was no different in falling for the elder.

Without even realizing, both of them were so much in love with each other for years. And, glad fully they were tied together by destiny.

But what was Yoongi supposed to do? How is he gonna make his mate understand? Or simply, when is he going to understand that he is Min Yoongi and not his father?

"Hoseok-ah, I understand. But you do know about how I f---"

"I understand. Never mind, let's just sleep" the red haired younger pushed his husband away and walked, well more like limped, to the washroom with spare clothes.

Hoseok was not angry at the elder but he was just hurt by the fact they couldn't have pups. They were way too young for children, but did Hoseok care? No. He has always liked pups and he just wants his own.

More than hurt, he was disappointed. Disappointed on himself. Even after knowing Yoongi's feelings he asked about knotting once again.

I'm such a bad mate. He thought to himself. Drowning himself and his thoughts in the shower.