::34::

Third person's pov

A minute or two later, a deafening and agonizing scream rippled inside the room, a loud thud following the scream soon after.

Two bodies laid on the floor.

Blood dripping.

Namjoon who was on the floor panting rushed to the two bodies. One lifeless, the other barely holding onto it.

"Why!?" he screamed, rushing to the one who was barely alive. His mouth bloody, chest heaving up and down with heavy pants, eyes drooping to unconsciousness.

"I had to do it, my baby" the male panted, tears slowly cascading down his temple to his hair.

Namjoon could clearly see the dead male's claw marks on his stomach. 

Dong Yul on the other hand was dead, fangs mark shining on his bare neck, his body already decaying and decomposing, black veins prominent, eyes dark and void. He looked like a corpse that was buried for years.

"No you didn't have to, I- I would have done something!" Namjoon cried, tears staining his pink cheeks.

Soon, everyone else surrounded them, the lady--Jin's grandma, she crouched near the bleeding male and smiled.

"Thank you so much. And I'm sorry for putting you in this situation" she bowed in respect.

"Pl-Please do not apologize, mam. It was for the sake of my people" he smiled through the tears. "Also, take a good care of my family"

"Of course, I will"

"Do something to save him!" Jin stood next to his grandmother, voice so weak for reasons unknown. He didn't know who the elder was--maybe younger to him, but he knew for sure that the male had sacrificed his own life for them.

"I'm sorry, Namjoon" he coughed, blood dripping down his mouth "Never in my life I thought I'd ruin your life, I'm sorry my child"

"Dad--No, no you never did, please, just let's get you to the pack hospital, yeah, Yoongi please help me get him. Please!!" he screamed, more tears streaming down.

"Nothing can help him, child. He knew this will happen, he knew Dong Yul was a powerful nogitsune and killing him would cost his life. He knew" the lady, patted Namjoon on his shoulder.

"I-I love you, dad. Sorry, I never got to say this when we had you" Taehyung softly mumbled next to his dad, tears falling down his cheeks as well.

"L-Love you too my ch-children. And th-thank you Yoongi, for taking c-care of----" his eyes dropped completely.

Namjoon and Taehyung's father, the actual head Alpha of pack Al, Kim Semin laid there, bleeding, eyes closed; dead.

Namjoon leaned forward and hugged his father tight, tears pouring out of his eyes non-stop.

The other stood there, head bowed in respect to their deceased Alpha. Seokjin stood there as well, many emotions swarming around his eyes.

Confusion, anger, sadness, pain, sympathy, fear, and many more, making him feel more dizzy than he already felt.

"Granny, I don't feel wel--" Jin couldn't complete what he was saying as everything blacked out for him.

As In ha was looking at him, she saw Jin falling forward, she leaped forward and held Jin, who instantly went limp in her hands.

"What's wrong with him!?" Jungkook rushed by the elder's side, concerned. Worry visible on his facial features.

"The ritual, it was left incomplete, so he lost all of his energy" she explained.