::20::

Third person's pov

To say Jin was angry would be an understatement. The elder was boiling in rage, all he could see was red. The raven haired elder, usually, was not the type to get angry, but if someone hurts people dear to him, he'll tear them apart.

And, right now, he was so damn furious.

He strolled through the mansion's corridors furiously, with Jungkook tagging behind, tugging at the elder's dress wishing he'd stop.

"Hyung, it's okay. Don't be mad please? First, calm down!" the younger pleaded, to which Jin turned deaf. Without a word being said, Jin walked.

Jungkook was continuously tugging at his hyung's shirt and looked around frantically, wishing someone would help him, to calm the elder. And to his luck, the person that came from the opposite direction was Jimin.

"You fucking, midget" Jin yelled, grabbing Jimin by his collar, fuming in anger.

"W-What the hell?" the blondie asked, not knowing how to react.

"Hyung please!" Jungkook whispered, tugging at Jin's clothes again.

"Shut up, Jungkook!" the elder snarled. Jungkook immediately shut his mouth "What did you do to him!?" Jin asked, voice deeper than usual; intimidating.

"What did I do?" the younger asked, still confused. He didn't know why he was being held by the collar, by his pack's lead Alpha's mate.

The only answer he got was a harsh punch landing on his jaw, pushing him slightly back, but he didn't fall thanks to being held by the collar. He growled loudly. How can an Alpha let someone beat him up? But can he do anything about it? No. Jin was Namjoon's mate, the pack's soon to be luna and he can do nothing but receive punches. And that's what he did.

Jungkook was trying his level best to stop the elder from what he was doing, but all his pleas were to no avail.

Thankfully, the two husbands who were walking past them noticed this chaos and went up to them. Both, Yoongi and Jungkook, were pulling Jin back who was trying to lunge at the younger. Hoseok on the other side was checking on Jimin for any wounds.

"Jin hyung!" Yoongi yelled making Jin look at him, who was heaving heavy breaths. "What the hell?"

"This fucker" Jin tried to lunge forward again but was held behind by both the Betas.

"Tell us what happened!!" Hoseok demanded.

"H-He" Jin breathed in, trying to calm himself "He beat Jungkook and left him bleeding! This fucker made him cry!! K-Kook was unconscious in the room" Jin said, tears--now--strolling down his cheeks.

The elder huffed, pushing the two betas who were holding him in place and walked away. He didn't understand what came over him, but the images of Jungkook, someone who he considered his own brother, lying in the room unconscious with a bloodied face hurt him. He felt as if he failed as an elder brother. 

"Kook-ah, I-I am sorry" Jimin tried to reach for the younger but stopped right away when he saw Jungkook flinch. "I-I was, I was just not in my right mind" he said, his tone more softer.

"It's fine" he replied and ran to the elder who was crying.

"Can we talk for a bit, Jimin?" it was Yoongi who asked. Jimin just nodded and walked away with Yoongi, leaving Hoseok confused.

Soon as they reached Jimin and his mate's shared room, both of them took a seat in the bed, near the window. The sun was about to set.

"What happened, Chim?" the elder asked, worry clearly etched on his features.