~Epilogue~

Third Person POV
Several years have passed since the end of the Elven War,  though not nearly the largest or most devastating; the relationships between elves, vampires, and wolves stay tense. Elven King Edlen had caused thousands of deaths due to his grudge. Due to that, He was forced to step down and confined to Halloway Tower; a prison for royals. His crown went to his younger sister, Princess Persimmon. Things are finally starting to calm down after several long hard years.
——————————————————————-
Delta's POV

"Mom!" I called out as I walked in the front door, "are you home??" I questioned quietly but I knew he could hear me.

"yes yes Del what is it that you're being so loud when you just come in" my mother came in through the dining room archway. He wasn't what I would call the baking cookies kind of mom but he was always someone you could count on. "Ellorie found her mate," I said a little bitter that she ditched me so quickly. I mean I know how mates are but I'm her twin!

Mom chuckled and patted my head, "you'll find your mate eventually, I didn't find mine until I was in my 30s." I grumbled, "that's not helpful mom". He handed me my little brother and led me to the kitchen, "So? male? female? species?" he questioned as he poured some water for us. I sighed, "a woman, I think maybe a vampire by her scent".

He hummed and took a sip of his water, "your father won't like that, but it looks like our family will be even more diverse."

I nodded as I looked at my little brother, according to mom he would be the last sibling but he said that last time with the second set of twins so I didn't believe him. Our family was an unusual one, a vampire grandpa, an elf/vampire mom, a werewolf dad, and an incubus aunt and uncle. I didn't really think we could get any more diverse. I stayed and talked with mom for a few hours before my other little sibling burst in, "MOM I FOUND MY MATE".
I sighed exasperated, "mom how did Owen already find his mate and not me? It's not even the mating festival and he's 15!"
My mom chuckled, "you'll meet them when you're ready" then she turned to my little brother, "so? What and who is it?".
Owen grinned and pulled in a small girl with baby pink hair with sand blonde roots and gentle green eyes, "her name is Chepi!" He announced proudly and the shy-looking girl looked up at us, "I-I'm a fairy" and my mom smiled brightly and gently elbowed me in the arm, "see I told you, very diverse".
——————————————————————
Hi! Sorry, it took so long to update but I didn't want to update until I was sure what I wanted to do if I wanted to end it here or have a sequel, and who I wanted it to follow if I did do a sequel!
I've decided to do another story like this with two main characters that have different stories but intertwined like Karta and Reese.
The sequel will follow Karta and Reese's grandchildren. When I have it all set up I'll post another update to this story. Thank you to those who read this story and please let me know what you're interested in for the sequel!
~~
-Onyxicea ❤️