Chapter 41 - Intermission part 2

Shortly after Izumi's fiance left with Aizawa-sensei her parents, brother, and what were clearly Todoroki's siblings showed up.

There was his eldest brother whom they met during the USJ rescue training, with his patchwork skin and spiky black hair, who went by Dabi. Next to him as they ruffled the icyhot teen's bicolored hair playfully was an older boy with spiky white hair and grey eyes wearing a white varsity jacket for an American college that, from what they heard of the three's banter, was named Natsuo. And watching it all from nearby with fondness was a woman with long white hair featuring odd patches of red throughout wearing glasses over her kind grey eyes.

The blonde man that was standing next to her scanned their group before muttering something to her and leaving with a wave. Momo, being very curious about who that was, turned to Ochako for answers (since Shouto and Izumi seemed busy with their respective families at the moment). The brunette beamed at that question, luckily knowing the answer.

"That was Setsuno Toya, Himiko's adoptive father. He was probably looking for her to congratulate her for her success so far and wish her luck in the matches." she then leaned in to whisper conspiratorially "Himiko told me before the cavalry battle that she saw him being friendly with Todoroki's sister Fuyumi in the stands, so she's planning on playing matchmaker with them later."

All the girls who'd been eavesdropping on the pair's conversation cooed at that, Mina bouncing excitedly as Hagakure says "Let her know that I'm up to help with that plan anytime!"

As the girls of 1A gossip the Todoroki brothers moved to their sister, having caught that whole exchange with the blonde themselves along with some of the class' comments, and approaching Fuyumi with amused grins on their faces. Dabi, draping an arm around her shoulders, drawls with open amusement "So... Someone seems to have made a friend in the stands."

As their sister's face flushed red, recognizing that comment as one she's made to them many times over the years from her attempts at playing matchmaker. Grey eyes narrowed as she swatted her older brother's arm with a hissed "Don't you dare-"

Natsuo, to her chagrin, joined in with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Why not? You two would look so cute together, don't you think?"

It was Shouto's playful "Besides, you really should get out more Fuyumi-nee-san." that drove them all over the edge. All three of them burst into laughter as she fought it herself, an embarrassed flush on her face "All right! I get it! No more matchmaking attempts from me! Just please stop!"

To her mortification, Shouto's response is a blunt "I think you should go for it. Setsuno-san is nice and seems to like you."

"Shouto!"

While the Todorokis are teasing their sister about her love life rather than the other way around for once Hisashi has pulled Izumi into a hug and is babying "his princess", much to her mortification, in front of her classmates.

"Dad!" Izumi hissed, face scarlet as she buries her face in his suit-clad chest "You promised no princess in public!"

Tomura, being the asshole he is, teases "Does Izumi-ojou-sama feel embarrassed to be addressed by her station while she's among the commoners?"

"Oh you can fuck right off Tomura-nii!" the greenette growls before a wicked smirk flashes across her face. The teen then drawls silkily, in a way far too much like her father for comfort "After all, wouldn't that make you Father's little prince Tomura-ouji-sama?"

The elder teen paled before flushing redder than his eyes when Hisashi dropped his daughter to coddle his adoptive son the same way. The older villain was going to start calling him by that disgustingly sappy nickname forever now.