Chapter 19

"Izumi!" the girl in question smiled and kneeled to catch the excited 5 year old in a hug. "Hello Eri. How's things been with you and your dad while I was gone?"

The horned girl smiled up at her favorite teen with a toothy grin that spoke volumes of how much she was missed over the last few days. "Okay. We missed you though."

"I missed you too."

Pulling away from the hug Eri's red eyes locked with a similarly colored set which had watched the exchange with no small amount of amusement. The child took in his pale skin, red eyes, and pale wavy hair and blinked. "Who's this? He looks like me."

Izumi blinked herself and turned to compare the black clad man she'd come with to her fiance's little girl. As her adoptive brother slipped off his red sneakers, nearly identical to her own, she snorted as she struggled not to laugh. "He kind of does." At the gamer's rolled eyes she grabbed one of his hands, which were wearing a pair of black gloves that only covered his pinkie and ring fingers while leaving the rest free, and motioned to it. "He even has a contact quirk like you and Kai, though his needs all 5 fingers in contact to work."

Tomura sighed but didn't remove his hand from her grip, not even when a pair of men walked up with obvious curiosity on their faces at the action. The brunette stared at their joined hands curiously, a hint of jealousy in his gold eyes that the bluenette found mildly amusing, and greeted the shorter teen with a smile. "Izumi, it's good to see you again. Who's your friend, if you don't mind my asking?" Totally jealous, the 19 year old thought with a smirk as he looped his arm over Izumi's shoulders to push the other's buttons further. "Shigaraki Tomura, nice to meet you. I'd offer to shake hands but, my quirk makes that kind of dangerous."

From their place next to the brunette, who was now openly seething, the silver haired man stared at the decay user as though his head had fallen off. The villain grinned ferally at getting his desired reaction, only to loose that smile when Izumi rolled her eyes at him "That's what your gloves are for Tomura-nii. And stop teasing my fiance to make him mad!"

Tomura pouted "Killjoy."

The greenette motioned to the elder teen, yakuzas, and child as she introduced the group properly. "Tomura these are my fiance Kai, his assistant and my first friend Hari, and Kai's daughter Eri. Everyone this is my older brother Tomura, I met him and hung out with him a lot during my parents' revenge planning the last few days."

"I still say we should've killed him." the bluenette stated bitterly, earning a snapped "Tomura-nii!"

"Still not changing my mind."

Izumi groaned and walked further into the house, running a hand down her face after pinching the bridge of her nose "I'm not even going to bother anymore. I'm dropping this before we fight... again." Following the others blinked as she flopped face first onto the living room couch and sighed heavily, melting into the cushions. Standing next to the older girl Eri patted her head "You okay Izumi?"

"Yeah..." came the slightly muffled response "I've just been through a lot the last few days."

Tomura sat cross-legged in front of the couch, pulling the one-horned child into his lap to make room for her father. Kai had lifted the teen up slightly to sit on the couch, resting her to she was on her back and had her head using one of his thighs as a pillow. The gamer watched the interaction with something akin to fascination as he played with his fellow destructive quirk user's long hair subconsciously. Eri, who had been surprised to be pulled into his personal space originally, relaxed at the somewhat pleasant feeling of fingers running through her white locks.

"Thought a lot about what I told you?" Kai asked as he playfully tugged on her ponytail, earning a smile.

"Not really, to be honest. It was immediately followed by my parents revealing their own jobs." Green eyes locked with gold "Apparently my mom is Ebon Pull."