19 || oh well

↴

FINCH WAS pacing, her nerves on edge as she and her brother sat in the dungeoun below their house. She had changed out of her dirtied dress and high heels, now in a pair of gray sweatpants and a large sweater to cover the injured parts of her arms and throat. Her face was still bruised and scraped, still refusing vampire blood to heal her wounds.

Phoenix was in the process of constructing his sister a new bracelet, one that was to be stronger and more resilient. He kept a steady eye on his sister, watching as she gritted her teeth in pain, eyes going fron brown to red like someone was flicking a light switch in her head.

His sister finally stopped and fell to her knees, hands gripping her head as pain erupted like a volcano inside her body, attacking her from all angles. She screamed, lurching forward and blood spilled from her nose, as if something had just punched in her in the face.

The boy raced towards his sister, placing his hands over here and looked over his shoulder, "Fawkes!" He yells, grabbing a knife that he had placed over the fire, "This is gonna hurt." He warns

"Do it!" She screams, hands reaching out to grab his shoulders

Phoenix adjusted his grip on the knife and shoved it into her thigh, making her cry out in pain as Fawkes came rushing doen the stairs,

"Holy Shit!" He exclaims, moving behind his sister as she fell back, quickly catching her

"Keep her there." Phoenix instructed, standing up and continuing his chants as his brother presses his hand onto her open room

His sister writhed in pain and Fawkes frowned, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Phoenix grabbed the strip of leather he was using to replace her old one, "Finch, hold on tight. It'll only take a little longer. Only a little bit longer."

Finch grabbed Fawkes' arm, "Do it." She grunted, "Do it."

Her brother hesitated but reached out for the knife and positioned it above her thigh only a ways away from her first injury and his hand shook,

"Finny -- "

"Please!" She begs

The boy closes his eyes and shoved the knife into her leg and she bit back a scream, her other leg moving upwards as she howled in pain, eyees flashing red once more.

Phoenix looked up and his cauldron erupted into green flames, "I got it! I got it!"

He skirted around the cauldron and fell to his knees, leaning forward and clamped the strap around her wrist and the air stilled.