15 || put the bitch to rest

↴

THE ETHAN boys were more than eager to help style their best friend, all four of the teens piling into her room with bags of makeup, a bag of heels and three dresses for her to try. Finch found it almost comical as they talked amongst themselves, pointing to different things and arguing. Phoenix, was completely terrified of the process, had opted out of it, preferring to make some snacks in the kitchen for them. Finch had remarked that he sounded like a '50's house wife; her brother had rebuttaled by tossing a makeup brush at her head.

Virgo was the first to approach her, a curling wand in his hand as he smiled softly, "Please stay still."

"That's not terrifying." The girl remarked, twisting forward in her chair, so he back was to him

The girl was wearing a black robe in her under garments and socks on her feet, since the bboys had shoved her into the shower as soon as they had arrived. They forced her hair into a bun and made her wait in her desk chair as they sear hed through many bags of makeup, talking to one another about which colors best suited her and what would go with what. Finch had tuned out the conversation, scrolling through her phien for something to do before she decided to play crossy road as she wanted for them to attack her with make up brushes, hair products, jewelry and many other things that she honestly didn't want to think about.

Virgo chuckled, "I'm not going to burn you." He assured

Finch huffed skeptically, arms crossing over her chest, "Sure."

The curly haired boy smiles and plugs the curling iron Into a socket in the wall, patiently waiting for it to heat up. Turned to Finch and pulled the black hair tie from her head, sending her raven locks tumbling down her shoulders. He picked up a brush and gently ran it through her hair, using careful stroke to pull out any knots and tangles in her hair.

"Maybe I should just have you brush my hair every day." She says, grinning, "You're much nicer about it than I am."

Virgo smiles, laughing lightly with her before he set the brush down and picked up the curling iron. He doubled checked that it was on and he pressed his lips together once before picking up a part of her hair and beginning to curl it.

Across the room, Gemini and Libra stood, searching through the bags of makeup.

"I think we should go with this sparkly rose color." Libra said, holding up an eyeshadow palette with the color he spoke about

Gemini nods, and holds his own out, "Yeah and we can pair it with this gold orange-y one."

"Lipstick?" The other boys asks,

"Oh!"

His brother hands him two colors, "I was thinking either this nude or this pink one."

Libra looks between them for a moment before walking to Finch and Virgo, holding them up to her face. The girl have him a look of confusion and he flashed her a quick smile before walking back to his brother,